shape
carat
color
clarity

My WF ACA Round is on it''s way!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
36.gif
Beautiful ring!!!
36.gif
Looks great on your finger!!!

It''s so gorgeous! I love an RB with side baguettes.

It''s beautiful! Congratulations!

Beautiful! It looks perfect on your hand.

Oh, it''s lovely!
36.gif
What a stunning ring, enjoy it!

It''s beautiful - so classic and elegant! Looks perfect on you. Congratulations!

perfect on your hand!!!!

Well it look perfect on your hand!

Oh, that''s perfection! So classy and elegant.

Ooh, I love your ring! So pretty...congratulations!

Finally some hand shots. I''m convinced the sun is gone until spring so these are kitchen lighting shots.

DSC05087a.jpg

DSC05091c.jpg

DSC05092a.jpg

DSC05094a.jpg

Very pretty! Love that look!

DSC05096a.jpg

DSC05099a.jpg

DSC05100a.jpg

DSC05102a.jpg

DSC05103a.jpg

We just got the ring appraised yesterday and the gemologist was going on and on about how beautiful the diamond was and how rare it was to find a perfect H&A with triple AGS 0 cut.

The most amazing part was we went with this specific guy because he won't inflate appraisals. He quotes exactly what his store would sell the ring for ........ and the value he listed was $2200 above what I actually paid from Whiteflash
36.gif

I'm pretty happy with that. It proves to me that I made a good decision and saved a lot of money by going with an online vendor
1.gif

Impeccable!

Date: 12/16/2009 3:28:34 PM
Author: cdngal
We just got the ring appraised yesterday and the gemologist was going on and on about how beautiful the diamond was and how rare it was to find a perfect H&A with triple AGS 0 cut.

The most amazing part was we went with this specific guy because he won''t inflate appraisals. He quotes exactly what his store would sell the ring for ........ and the value he listed was $2200 above what I actually paid from Whiteflash
36.gif

I''m pretty happy with that. It proves to me that I made a good decision and saved a lot of money by going with an online vendor
1.gif
That always feels good, doesn''t it?

That''s beautiful! I love the setting - such a stunning, classic ring!

Wow--it looks gorgeous on your hand! I love the setting and of course the diamond is stunning, so is the setting. It even looks fantastic with your watch (pic on page 1), same sleek lines! Congrats!

It''s gorgeous and it looks great on your hand!!! I love baguette sidestones!

How do you like the setting? Did it also come from Whiteflash? I''ve been giving the one on their website serious thought for resetting my diamond for my anniversary.

First off...your manicure is awesome!!!! Love it!!! Your ring definitely looks great on your finger! Can''t stop complimenting you about how good it looks on you! Are you a hand model? I wish my hands looked like yours!

Date: 12/16/2009 8:48:47 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie

Date: 12/16/2009 3:28:34 PM
Author: cdngal

The most amazing part was we went with this specific guy because he won't inflate appraisals. He quotes exactly what his store would sell the ring for ........ and the value he listed was $2200 above what I actually paid from Whiteflash
36.gif

I'm pretty happy with that. It proves to me that I made a good decision and saved a lot of money by going with an online vendor
1.gif
That always feels good, doesn't it?

It's awesome :) We were nervous about buying such a large purchase online but everything has worked out perfectly. Whiteflash is amazing to work with, will definately look into buying our wedding bands there.

Date: 12/16/2009 9:41:05 PM
Author: monarch64
Wow--it looks gorgeous on your hand! I love the setting and of course the diamond is stunning, so is the setting. It even looks fantastic with your watch (pic on page 1), same sleek lines! Congrats!
Thanks :) I never even considered it with my watch. I wear minimal jewerly so I guess it's good if some of it matches
2.gif

Date: 12/16/2009 9:51:17 PM
Author: deegee
It''s gorgeous and it looks great on your hand!!! I love baguette sidestones!

How do you like the setting? Did it also come from Whiteflash? I''ve been giving the one on their website serious thought for resetting my diamond for my anniversary.
I love the setting, it''s just what I was looking for. I was very picky and wanted the basket head and it turned out perfect.

This was the setting:

http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/3Stone/3-Stone-Engagement-Ring-with-Baguettes-and-basket-head_619.htm

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP