shape
carat
color
clarity

My Very First Old Stone

goldyoldies

Rough_Rock
And I love her. <3

I posted in the Show Me the Bling forum, but thought I'd post her here, too. I'd been waiting to join the ranks of the Pricescoper's (been lurking for over 4 years..) until I had an old stone to share (well, any stone for that matter :lol: ), and on Christmas, I finally got it. So here she is:

"A transitional cut diamond of about .20 carats (H-I color; VS1-SI1 clarity) with a white gold collet surrounded by twelve (12) shaped sapphires. Wings of white gold accent each shoulder with a triangle shaped sapphire." from The Three Graces.

IMAG0337[1]s.jpg

Admittedly, I've got a lot to learn about photographing jewelry. (And this is a right hand ring for me. Hopefully if/when there is one for the left, I'll be a little bit better at taking pictures. Lol )

DSC03733.jpg

Oh goldy, this is just soooo pretty!!! :love: I really love it, the sapphire halo is just beautiful and the setting is gorgeous! What a lovely ring!

Thanks, Junebug! I picked her up from the Jeweler today and I love her even MORE now that she fits! I'm going to try to get a few hand shots, but unless I acquired special skills in my dreams last night, I'm not holding out any hope they'll be good. LOL

One from the car...and one inside. (My hands could use some lotion..lol) Wish I could get all the colors and flashes she gives. :-)

IMAG0351[1].jpg

IMAG0355[1].jpg

very very pretty! love the setting too.

Really gorgeous! Congratulations! :love:

It's so beautiful!!!!! :love: :love:

That is an exceptionally beautiful ring - would that be considered art deco, or older? I swear blue sapphires make for my very favorite antique rings - but then again, blue sapphires are just about my favorite stone...heh heh...

Anyway, lucky you, truly beautiful!

That is a beautiful ring. I love it :love: :love:

Very nice ring Goldyoldies! What a remarkable setting - love the detail and it looks perfect on your hand. Great proportions! Enjoy!

It is awesome! Great find and thanks for sharing! :love:

Very beautiful and unique! :love:

Very pretty.

Wow- how did I miss this??? I love love love it!! The setting is unbelievable!!

stunning!! i thought i was satified with what i had but now im not so sure?!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP