shape
carat
color
clarity

My OEC set into a three stone ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BZ

Rough_Rock
When my mom passed away, my Dad gave me her OEC. The diamond was originally in my Great Grandmother''s engagement ring. My mom wore it set in a pendant. Since I wasn''t wearing the diamond, I decided to have it reset into a three stone ring. The center stone is 1.22 carats I, SI1. The sapphires are a total weight of 1.83, intense medium blue color.

146_4686_1.JPG

Wow! That is really gorgeous, love the OEC with the sapphires.

This place is such a bad influence...now I want an OEC too.
30.gif
31.gif

Beautiful ring. Love those blue sapphires.

Gorgeous!!!
30.gif

It is just gorgeous!

It''s gorgeous! I''d love to see more pictures! *Hint hint*!

Your OEC is just gourgeous in the new setting! And I love the sentimentality and history behind it all.

Thank you for all the nice compliments. Here are a few more shots...

146_4692_1.JPG

And another...

146_4693_1.JPG

One more
9.gif

146_4694_1.JPG

JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!! Tell me about the wedding band you are wearing with it :) THE SET IS FABULOUS!!!

Thanks Woobug. The eternity band was a 10th anniversary gift from DH. It''s 2.84 carats (19 stones), F-G, VS1-VS2. The three stone ring was originally meant to be a RHR, but it''s fun to wear with my wedding band.

BZ

It''s beeeeeaaauutiful! That first picture is just LUSCIOUS! You''ve converted me into a 3-stone lover
30.gif

HI:

Ohhh wonderful, congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

just beautiful :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Unbelievably gorgeous.
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

shay

Fabulous 3 stone!!!! It looks absolutely perfect with your wedding band too!!!
Great setting choice... the sapphires look delicious!
3.gif

That is so stunning!

Wow, gorgeous!!! I love that ring!

LOVE it! What a special ring.

Both rings are gorgeous!

Ditto!! Just gorgeous.
30.gif

Wow, those sapphires really make the diamond pop. I love the intense blue colour too. Maybe that''s how I should get my OEC set
2.gif
It really flatters the warm tones of your diamond.

Date: 9/26/2007 8:03:58 PM
Author: wolftress
Wow, those sapphires really make the diamond pop. I love the intense blue colour too. Maybe that''s how I should get my OEC set
2.gif

I mentioned that in your thread. I think sapphires make any diamond look whiter (mine included).

Date: 9/26/2007 9:25:39 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring

2.gif

I mentioned that in your thread. I think sapphires make any diamond look whiter (mine included).
You''re right, Tacori! You must have a really good eye
1.gif
I always thought your diamond looked colourless and I love your setting.

BEAUTIFUL!! I think that I have the same setting!

allabou.jpg

Oh my what a beautiful ring. Love the diamond with the sapphires.

Linda

Just a wow, so stunning. I adore OEC''s, you have a real treasure with this stone. I agree, the sapphire stones just make it pop. How wonderful for you, enjoy!!!
30.gif

Date: 9/26/2007 9:58:21 PM
Date: 9/26/2007 9:25:39 PM

Author: Tacori E-ring

2.gif

You''re right, Tacori! You must have a really good eye
1.gif
I always thought your diamond looked colourless and I love your setting.

Thanks I can''t wait to wear it again! My EC is an "I" so not colorless but faces up blazing white.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP