shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Ritani three stone:)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
steph...it''s gorgeous, I just love it...

HI:

Beautiful ring--congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

I keep coming back to look at this thread - I just love that ring! :)

Steph, it''s just B E A U T I F U L!! May you wear it in the greatest of health and happiness for decades to come!!

very pretty!! i would <3 to see more pictures..pretty please

Thank you everybody!

Mrs. Salvo, thank you so much....took your advice and went with the three stone:)

Vespergirl, are you still considering the solitare pave version on this ring?

Thank you Rod!

Ohh is that beautiful! I love how delicate it is! CONGRATS!

Beautiful Steph! I also really like the proportions of the stones. And the side view is SO pretty! I also vote for a thin Ritani diamond band to go with it!

Your ring is perfect! I am sure you heard this a zillion times already but it really is! And a big congrats on the anniversary
36.gif

beautiful ring, steph!! love it! it''s unique and delicate and definitely the best looking 3-stone ring i''ve seen! did you select the stones yourself?

Sugarplum, it was actually on display at the jewelry store and they had just gotten it in. They were great stones and it was my size so I grabbed it up rather than waiting for months for it to be made:)

Date: 4/14/2008 7:40:49 PM
Author: steph72276
Sugarplum, it was actually on display at the jewelry store and they had just gotten it in. They were great stones and it was my size so I grabbed it up rather than waiting for months for it to be made:)
it was meant to be!
2.gif
lucky you! it''s beautiful!! i''m also a 6-prong fan and the prongs are very delicate on your ring. very pretty!!

That is a beautiful 3-stone!
30.gif
30.gif
It looks perfect on you. Congrats
36.gif

Gorgeous! It really looks lovely
1.gif

Very pretty ring Steph.

Steph, very classy!
I can''t wait to see the band!!

Thank you, ya''ll are all too sweet:) So I''m going to try to go find a band next week. I''m going to see what the ritani pave band will look like with it. I think it will give it just enough extra blinginess. Will post pics after I get a band!

soooooooooooo pretty!!!
30.gif

It''s so stunning and delicate, I just love it!!!! Stunning!!!

Perfect. I love the simple classic settings like that. Just gorgeous!

WOW, Steph....it''s perfection... I love, love, love three stones..and your proportions are exactly right (I agree with tbe!!)....
and then...POW...secret stones....is there anything better???

CONGRATS!

Thank you guys. GemALLogist, I really do think Ritani does a wonderful job getting the proportions just right with their rings. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a three stone
1.gif

Ooooh! It''s lovely! Congrats Steph!
36.gif

its a beautiful setting...very clean but yet lots of sparkle!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP