shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Cushion from ERD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

college1

Rough_Rock
would like to share with you my new cushion ring. I worked with Gary at ERD and both he and Mark were wonderful to work with. I think I have figured out how to post pictures but I am not 100% sure, so please bear with me while I attempt this

ring 6 paint.JPG

Another

ring4 paint.JPG

and another

ring5 paint.JPG

another

ring 7 paint.JPG

Last one I promise

ring 8 paint.JPG

mark does it again! yummy yummy!!
30.gif
what setting is that? oh yes, and the specs please!!

BEAUTIFUL! yes, tell us more about the setting, it compliments your cushion so nicely!

gorgeous rings! congrats
36.gif
36.gif

i''d love to see more photos of the setting, the cushion looks huge on your hand!

Beautiful ring! Congratulations!
36.gif

beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Thank you for your comments---I just managed to post my favorite picture. This ring was for my 35th wedding anniversary which was last Jan. My husband has been after me since then to get a new ring, but I wasn''t much into jewelry and didn''t know what I wanted. A few months ago I saw an ad for the Tiffany Novo and fell in love with it.

I went to see the ring at Tiffany''s, realized that the stone was a square cushion and then I started to do some research here on Pricescope. I knew that I wanted a more rectangular cushion and found out from everyone here that ERD was the place to go for cushion cuts. I called and spoke to Gary, told him what I was looking for, and made an appointment to see what he and Mark found for me. When my husband and I went to ERD Gary and Mark could not have been more helpful to work with. After an "extensive education" on cushions, I felt a little overwhelmed and asked if I could come back later. Gary assured me that they would be there until 7PM so my husband and I had a lovely lunch, then took a little "field trip" to Tiffany''s to make sure I still liked the Novo setting. I was able to try on a comparable size, color, and clarity ring (although it was a square cushion) and I knew for sure that was what I wanted.

When we returned both Gary and Mark were still there and answered all my questions. I choose this 2.56, E,VS2,EX,EX with a 1.21 ratio. I then asked Gary if they could custom make a "Novo-like" ring for me with a matching wedding band. The result exceeded my expectations. I could not recommend ERD and Gary more highly.!! Thanks to all the Pricescope posters who made this experience possible. I could not have done it without you.

ring 9 paint.JPG

Very Well Done!!! 35 years...that is the real treasure here! Congrats all the way around! §

Your new cushion is stunning!!
Congratulations on your 35th Wedding Anniversary!! WOW!!
36.gif

Your set is lovely! Wow and can I say what pretty hands you have. Congratulations on getting to your 35th anniversary.
1.gif

Your ring is beautiful and your hands are lovely! I got my ering from Gary and Mark at ERD and I have to agree they are the best!

Congrats on the ring and the anniversary! Both are a beautiful thing!
21.gif

Great job researching and really knowing what you want!
I know what you mean about feeling overwhelmed with information. Sometimes I just want to be lazy and just say, "Hey if it looks pretty, I''ll take it. Who cares about these specs and reports!"
31.gif

Thank god I always have PS in the back of my head!
36.gif
Congrats again!

Gorgeous cushion and gorgeous set! Very beautiful!!! Congrats on your anni!!!

Congratulations, it''s beautiful! And as already said, 35 years, ..that''s big !
1.gif

4 pavilion stone ?

oh, wow!!

how exciting for you
beautiful ring
I know you will enjoy it
for many more years to come.

Congrats your set is stunning. Love your cushion!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Wow! Congrats on 35 years! And that ring is sooo lovely!

4.gif
Wow that rock looks huge! Lovely ring!!

wow, 35 years!! congratulations, that is wonderful!! and, um, what hand lotion do you use - your hands look amazing, like those of a 20 year-old!
1.gif

college1, I love your stone and the setting
18.gif
I just adore cushions and that setting is my fav! I have one vary similar. Congrats on your 35th Wedding Anniversary that is truly something to be proud of and you and your husband have my admiration!
36.gif

Pauly,

The GIA cert shows 8 pavilions

Ahh the mystery of cushion plots, I think that's why we love them though.
1.gif
I have an 8 as well. Congratulations again, it's beautiful!

Oh wow....I''m in love! I adore cushions. Specs please, on that baby!!!

Not only married 35 years, but to a man "who has been after you to get a ring"???
Whhhooooaaaa.....JACKPOT!
9.gif

Simply gorgeous! And I''m in awe of your 35 years together! Congratulations!

Wow!! That set is REGAL!! So clean and classic looking. :) I am pretty darn jealous. :) hehe

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP