shape
carat
color
clarity

My First Recycling Project :)))

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
I just picked up by earrings today and I love them!! My jeweler did a great job.

Background, my mom gave me a three stone ring 10 years ago and I hardly wear them so I finally decided to recycle them.

2 of the stones are 0.13 and the other is 0.12, all G VS2. I added a 0.12 and made them to a pair of bezel set attachments (don''t know the actual term), you''ll see them in the pics. I can now wear them with my 0.51tcw studs!!!

First time posting pics on PS and hope they will turn out ok. Sorry, I don''t have a macro lens so these pics are not great and I can''t really capture the sparkles!!! Anyway, just want to post them.

IMG_0451.jpg

Another one

IMG_0455.jpg

Another

IMG_0471.jpg

One more...can''t stop

IMG_0479.jpg

One earring two looks....it's like killing two birds with one stone
36.gif

IMG_0453.jpg

Last one

IMG_0448.jpg

WOW, really cool idea!! They look great. I hope you can get some ear shots.

edited to say: oops, you were posting ear shots as I was asking for them
2.gif

They are so cute. I love them!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

those are too cool!!! very classy and fun. i love them!!!
36.gif

Thanks pearcrazy. I will try to get more ear shots tomorrow as DH has gone to bed. The one ear shot I had is not that great, DH took it in 5 sec and my hair was in such a mess. I love them, after my e-ring upgrade next year, I will recycle my current 5 stone w-band .75tcw and will make a matching bracelet out of the stones.

Oh, those are super. I have been wanting to do something just like that with some stones I have. Those are so pretty. Congrats on a super look.

I think that is very clever!!! Good job!!!
36.gif

What a neat idea! I really like the way the long earrings look.

Fabulous recycling project!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
They are gorgeous!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Love them! Well done!

Oh, wow, what a great idea! They look beautiful on you!
36.gif

that is such a cool idea, the best of both worlds. all these recycling projects are giving me some great ideas
31.gif

what a great recycling job! It''s wonderful when we take something pretty, but under-used and turn it into something not only more practical but also beautiful as well. and of course, we can''t wait to see your bracelet project!

Great idea! They turned out beautifully, and look terrific on your ear.

Wow, I would never thought of that! And it came out so perfectly!!
30.gif

They look fantastic on your ear!
36.gif

beautiful set of earring.
30.gif
great idea with the 2 style look.
36.gif

cool! i like them very much!

Wow- what a great idea. I love these "recycling projects."
It''s such a nice way to dress up your studs.

Hey, neat! What a cool idea. They''re really pretty.

I keep coming back to this thread, I think this is a great idea! I would like to get some diamond jackets for my studs too, maybe pearls and dangly ones that you have. Beautiful!

very nice idea...i saw some drops recently that were very similar, maybe a little shorter and i thought it was a GREAT future project to think about....even better if you can recycle!!! love the jacket idea as well. they look great on the ear!

How creative!!! That turned out really cool, I love drop earrings!
36.gif
30.gif

What a fantastic idea! How fun!

Your project turned out very well! They look fabulous and i just LOVE your idea of the jackets with the studs!!! Enjoy wearing them!

What a wonderful idea! Your new jackets look absolutely fabulous--a teriffic way to dress up your studs. Yummy!
18.gif

I love earring jackets--I wish they were easier to find...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP