shape
carat
color
clarity

My 30th Anniversary upgrade

Downsy

Shiny_Rock
Here's my new upgrade from James Allen - 1.51 Ct J VS2 with medium fluorescence, triple X. 33/41.2 crown/pav. Setting is a 6 prong tulip low profile. The stone is bright and beautiful and despite my fears of buying a stone with a shallower crown and deep pavilion without an ideal scope - I am very happy with how she looks in person! I'm stacking it with my simple band and a channel set half eternity ring in platinum that I wore with my original ring. (well it went with the 2nd setting of my original diamond which was a .79 I SI2.)

_36087.jpg

_36088.jpg

_36089.jpg

_36090.jpg

It's beautiful! Congratulations on your 30th anniversary. :appl:

Lovely, the setting is so delicate!

Lovely! Congrats!

Congratulations!! It is a beautiful ring. Wear in health.

It's just lovely on you. Happy 30th. What a great accomplishment! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Congratulations on your 30th anniversary and wow what a beautiful upgraded ring!

Beautiful :love:

It's simply elegant!!! Happy anniversary! :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

Elegant and beautiful! Happy Anniversary!

Beautiful! Congratulations on your 30th :appl:

What a nice way to celebrate your anniversary, congratulations, it looks beautiful, I like your choices with your setting & wedding bands! :appl: :appl: :love:

Congratulations on your anniversary! That is a great looking diamond and the setting is so very pretty!!! What a way to celebrate.

Very pretty! :appl: Congratulations to both of you on your anniversary! :clap:

Happy anniversary!!! A lovely upgrade!

Lovely upgrade! Congrats on 30 years!

Beautiful ring and happy anniversary! :appl:

Congratulations and Happy 30th anniversary! What a beautiful ring to commemorate such a wonderful occasion. :appl:

She's a beauty! Congratulations on your 30th! :clap:

Thank you everyone!!! I am enjoying wearing it and I'm letting my husband upgrade his Harley next year on our 31st! lol. We need to space out the upgrades. :lol: Here's a shot of the underside of the ring showing more of the setting.

_36111.jpg

It's so delicate and beautiful, and I love the side view with the tulip design! Sigh!

Happy 30Th!!!! Beautiful Ring!!! :love:

That basket is gorgeous and unique. And the prongs are so delicate! Congratulations.

This is one of those rings that makes me want a solitaire!!! Love it! And Happy Anniversary!!

Beautiful and love the tulip gallery!! Congratulations on your anniversary too! :))

Congrats on your anniversary! I am a sucker for a gorgeous solitaire and yours is just wonderful! :appl:

Beautifully clasic ring!

Congratulations on your big anniversary! Your new ring is lovely and classic, wear it in good health!

Beautiful ring. Happy Anniversary!

Lovely - happy anniversary!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP