shape
carat
color
clarity

Ladies, would you wear any of these?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was in D.C. last week and these were some of the blings on display at The Smithsonian.

img_8957.jpg

img_8959.jpg

img_8961.jpg

img_8962.jpg

Pic #5

img_8963.jpg

img_8964.jpg

img_8965.jpg

img_8966.jpg

more pics

img_8968.jpg

img_8969.jpg

img_8971.jpg

img_8972.jpg

img_8973.jpg

The famous hope diamond

img_8974.jpg

img_8975.jpg

img_8976.jpg

The Hall Sapphire and Diamond necklace would compliment my jeans and tank top style quite nicely, don't you think? A nice, casual, every day kind of bling, right?! :naughty:

Seriously though, GORGEOUS, so jealous you got to see those in person. Thanks for sharing pictures!

Aw, DancingFire! Already planning for my birthday!

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Those are amazing. If I had the cash, I would happily wear any of them!

What fabulous jewels! Those sapphires made me cry. :cry:

I'm not sure I could do any of those spectacular pieces justice - but I'd sure like to try! I'd love to wear that "Inquisition Necklace" for an evening!

I'm glad you're back, DF!

TooPatient|1439606789|3914757 said:
Aw, DancingFire! Already planning for my birthday!

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Those are amazing. If I had the cash, I would happily wear any of them!
I must remember to bring a HAMMER on my next visit.. :wink2:

VRBeauty|1439609334|3914764 said:
I'm not sure I could do any of those spectacular pieces justice - but I'd sure like to try! I'd love to wear that "Inquisition Necklace" for an evening!

I'm glad you're back, DF!
Thanks, it was fun to window shop in NYC... :love: Handbag heaven for ladies.

Absolutely!

In a heartbeat! I would look so out of place where I live but wouldnt give a you know what!

Thanks for sharing DF!

Yes I would. And DF you missed my birthday so I will gladly accept one of these lovely jewels as your belated birthday gift. I am not picky. Any of these pieces will do. Though I wouldn't mind receiving the Napoleon Diamond Necklace or the Hall Sapphire Diamond Necklace. Or perhaps both as it is a special birthday... :love: :cheeky:

Heck I will gladly accept and wear any of these pieces DF. Your choice. :lol:
Hmm that tiara wouldn't look too shabby on my head either... :naughty:

nah wouldn'twear them...too ugly :devil: lol....wow I would love to see those in person..stunning

Adsolutely! :love: :love: :love: Thanks for sharing these photos DF! What a wonderful treat to get to see all of these in person! :appl:

What woman wouldn't want to wear the turquoise tiara while mopping the kitchen floor?

Thanks for the pictures, I almost shorted my computer with all the drool.

I would be all over that pink pear :love:

The Carmen Lucia ruby!!

Dancing Fire, I would wear any of the pieces posted with a big ole smile on my face! Getting me to take them off would be the hard part.

Did security rush you for taking pics?

arkieb1|1439764620|3915315 said:
I told my daughter to take some pics while we were moving along with the flow of the crowd.

Why are all these gorgeous pieces in a museum? Such a waste!

DF,
The bigger question is "why wouldn't I wear any of these"? Of course, I would. In a heartbeat!

Yes, all at one time, too :naughty: !

Yes I would wear several of them. I have seen them in person and remember the visit quite well. I believe the hope diamond fluoresces red. I am a big fan of flur if you can liberate that stone I would wear it all the time.

Dancing Fire; I couldn't imagine standing that close to the ACTUAL Hope Diamond, I've read so much about it and seen so many docos that I am actually considering a trip to the US to check out the diamond on it's own. It must really be a sight to behold...

Any security anomalies that you noticed? :naughty:

Jks!!! I wouldn't even dare to risk the curse; I'm a fisherman and I am superstitious as it is, I won't let bananas on my boat let alone a cursed diamond!!!!!!! :lol:

Dancing Fire|1439771277|3915371 said:
arkieb1|1439764620|3915315 said:
I told my daughter to take some pics while we were moving along with the flow of the crowd.

Ahhh the one person distracts or keeps a look out.... while the other person takes the pics technique. :shifty:

I think your question should be which one would you choose to wear first, not would you wear any of these, DF :lol:

Sadly the Hope is cursed ;(

jordyonbass|1439961256|3916279 said:
Dancing Fire; I couldn't imagine standing that close to the ACTUAL Hope Diamond, I've read so much about it and seen so many docos that I am actually considering a trip to the US to check out the diamond on it's own. It must really be a sight to behold...

Any security anomalies that you noticed? :naughty:
Just bring along a big HAMMER!... :wink2:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP