shape
carat
color
clarity

Kentucky Blue Pendant and Earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I picked out this stone a few months ago and had it mounted in this ring. Today I finally got a pendant and earrings to match it. The store calls them Kentucky Blue Sapphire - they remind me of Ceylon sapphire in color. The earrings are .40 ct each and the pendant is .60 ct. They are ovals.

kentuckybluhand2.JPG

kbpenderring.jpg

Here is one of the earrings on me.

kbearshot.jpg

Very lovely!
1.gif

Way kewl Marcy, they look great!
3.gif

Ooooo, very pretty and I like the color.
36.gif

Date: 8/17/2008 9:53:21 AM
Author: Catmom
Ooooo, very pretty and I like the color.
36.gif
Dittoes!!

How lovely to have a whole set of beautiful sapphires!

The studs look very nice on your ears.

LS

Oh how pretty!!! Love the whole set, you lucky girl. The color is just amazing!!!

They are beautiful Marcy. Now your set is complete. Love the color.

Linda

They are all really pretty - such a bright, vibrant blue!

Beautiful blue sapphires. Getting the set is a wonderful idea.
36.gif

Is there a Kentucky blue bracelet on the future gift list?
31.gif

Thanks, Karen.

Thanks Lorelei. I enjoyed watching them sparkle today. I am so easily entertained.

Thanks Michelle and Ellen. I really like this color of blue.

Thanks Lost Sapphire. The color looks like your avatar. I want a bracelet too but so far they don’t have one. My tanzanite bracelet will have to do in the meantime.

Thanks Kaleigh. I do feel lucky.

Thanks Linda. I always have to get the entire set.

SanDiegoLady, I am finding I like this color of sapphire better than the traditional blue sapphire I have. Your ring is lovely.

Thanks Laurel, they certainly show up as a nice blue.

FlyGirl, thanks so much. Yes, the minute I see a KB sapphire bracelet on their website I will order it.

Wow - I just love the colour of those stones! Perfect! :)

x x x

Thanks Cleo. It is a nice color of blue.

Awesome Marcy....beautiful set!!!

Lori

Thanks Lori.

Date: 8/17/2008 12:24:23 AM
Author:marcyc
I picked out this stone a few months ago and had it mounted in this ring. Today I finally got a pendant and earrings to match it. The store calls them Kentucky Blue Sapphire - they remind me of Ceylon sapphire in color. The earrings are .40 ct each and the pendant is .60 ct. They are ovals.

kentuckybluhand2.JPG
Are they from the Shane Company?

Yes they are. I might take the pendant back and pick out a loose stone for a little bigger pendant. I am on the fence about it right now. Sometimes I like it sometimes I don''t. It''s got a bigger window than I''d like but that could be because it''s an oval. The color is fine and the stone is a 6 x 4 mm so I think a round or larger oval might look better. I do love the earrings.

Gosh, I don''t know how I missed this thread! Yay beautiful!!! Love all your gems
30.gif

Thanks Skippy. Now I just need to find a bracelet. I love this color of blue.

Date: 8/18/2008 1:21:18 AM
Author: marcyc
Thanks Cleo. It is a nice color of blue.
I totally second this!

Marcy those stones are gorgeous! You have such a beautiful collection!

Thanks Gemma. My collection is small but I enjoy working on it.

What a yummy blue! They''re beautiful!

Thanks Dani.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP