shape
carat
color
clarity

Just rec'd my 2.25 AVC P in RG Vatche via GOG

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
Wanted to post my ring! I really love the claw prongs and the RG. I know a P colored stone is not for everyone, but so far I'm enjoying the tint. (The i-phone is not showing the stone color very well....maybe someday I'll break down and get a macro lens. Or spring will come to Mpls and the sun will shine!?)

_5395.jpg

_5396.jpg

stunning stunning stunning

BEAUTIFUL!!!

It is gorgeous!! More photos please! :appl:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Gorgeous!!! :love: And you at least need to borrow a camera so we can see more pictures!!! What are the diameter measurements of your diamond? And which Vatche setting is it?

it's gorgeous!!! can't wait to see more pictures, esp close up ones!

It's gorgeous!!!! :love: I love it! More pics please! And wear in health and happiness!

Breath taking!

Thanks for all the kind comments. I'm greatful for all the advise and inspiration from this group.
The stone is 8.21mm X 7.69mm X 4.98mm depth
The ring is a custom Vatche done through GOG, size 7 (I may need to add a 6.75 band to keep it on in this never ending winter)....

I'll see what I can do w/ my Nikon. It frustrates me to see so many great pics and fall so short in my attempts!

INCREDIBLE!! just a beautiful AVC!!! I love the P colour - and especially with the RG!! Its fantastic on you!!

Looks amazing! Since I'm told its snowing up there I guess we won't see spring pics for a while!

HI:

Wonderful and congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

ame|1365890927|3426392 said:
Looks amazing! Since I'm told its snowing up there I guess we won't see spring pics for a while!

It's an abomination!
(the weather here.) I'm counting the friends moving to So Ca.

So beautiful!!!!!

Ooooooh she's gorgeous !

Gorgeous diamond! The setting is a beautiful choice for that diamond :love:

I misread your post Harper and thought you said this was a RHR. Sorry! It's absolutely gorgeous. Is this an ering upgrade?

So fabulous! More, more, more pictures......pulllleeeezzzzzzeeeee!!! :naughty:

Gorgeous!!!! I'd like to second the request for more pictures. It's stunning.

Yes yes... more pictures please!

It's beautiful, and I can't believe it's a P. :love:

Wow, it is stunning!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Gorgeous, amazing, soooo beautiful :love: :love: :love: :love: Definitely post more pics pleaseee :appl:

Be.Still.My.Heart! Love the P!!!!!

Stunning but we do need more pictures! :love: :love:

:appl: :appl: :appl: WOW WOW WOW It is really quite beautiful!!! Will you wear it alongside a band?
I love the setting. CONGRATS and thank you for sharing!!

It's beautiful, congratulations!

I cant wait for more pics!

I tried a few shots with my real camera (but a 50mm lens)...you can see the color a bit more in these. IRL you definitely see the tint.
Just to clarify, this is not a traditional e-ring or really an upgrade since I never had an e-ring from my husband. (There would never have been a marriage if an e-ring was required - I would have been a nightmare to shop for.) This is more just an indulgence from my spouse. I may try a plain RG band with it at some point; the ring is looser than I imagined. A snug band might make it feel more secure. (I had planned to wear it alone in place of my eternity band.)

_5409.jpg

_5410.jpg

_5411.jpg

_5412.jpg

That is one beautiful indulgence my dear!!!! Love the new pictures :love: :love: :love: There is a 1.34ct AVC O that I have been stalking for a year. Seeing your thread makes me want it more :naughty: Perhaps I need an indulgence, too :))

Breathtaking! How about wear it with your eternity band?

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP