shape
carat
color
clarity

I bought my Shoes-PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
So excited! I had been debating between these and a pair of tan leather Louboutins. BUt I finally decided that I loved these too much to let them get away.
I will change into these Saturday night when I change, so I can party a little more and to go out with everyone. I will probably wear shorter heels for the actual wedding and most of the party.

CL-pale pink satin.JPG

Oh, and they are Christain Louboutin Paquita in Blush!

So excited!!!

30.gif
whoa! those are some shoes!!!

Nice!

Very nice!

woah. awesome shoes. Are you going to alter the dress for these or your lower shoes?

Check out them heels!!!!!!!!!!!
6.gif

I would probably kill myself trying to walk around in those. They''re gorgeous, and it would be worth it, though...
30.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Nice shoes!

haha...yes, they are tall. But I LOVE high high heels, so I it shouldn''t be a problem. And I just LOVED them!!!

I''m going to hem my dress for my shorter shoes. I''m putting on jeans 9or maybe a pencil skirt, but 99% sure jeans) with the jacket from my dress, and lots of fun jewelry for the last half of the party and then to go out in, so these shoes will be for the funkier outfit.

I''m leaning towards these with the actual dress: (i tried to attach a picture but it kept saying too big, even though it was tiny..oh well)

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/WomenBrowse/Women_Shop_By_Category/shoes/heels/PRDOVR~11242/11242.jsp

I LOVE IT!!

I also bought a tan leather shoes for my wedding too!! Mine is definitely a way cheaper version but of course not as nice as this PAIR!!!

Cool!

Date: 6/19/2009 8:22:12 PM
Author: GoodSoul
I LOVE IT!!

I also bought a tan leather shoes for my wedding too!! Mine is definitely a way cheaper version but of course not as nice as this PAIR!!!

Cool!
What do your shoes look like? These are the ones I was thinking of, but I decided the satin ones were dressier. Though if these keep going down in price, I may have to own them too!

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446211124&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492709693&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1245459829525&ev19=1:81

Wow! SOME shoes! I wish I could wear heels that high -- I''d be 6'' 2''''!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP