shape
carat
color
clarity

Hi guys, could you help me with this Tiffany Key

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
Hi guys, I am looking for Tiffany key and came across this key in particular. It is gorgeous but I cannot confirm its existence. I posted on another forum but figure I try here as well. Anyone has any info on this key? or authenticity? I think it looks like from the enchanted line but not sure. Seller has no paperwork since it was bought at auction. Thanks so much

any, any help is appreciated

m_60eb2499920786062b4b505d.jpeg

m_60eb24d8275e55ec10d1e1f7.jpeg

m_60eb24cc92078649574b51f7.jpeg

m_60eb24f2bcdb2f3e950b52a6.jpeg

Very Pretty, and well loved. It's hard to see the fine details in the stamping because of it. I do have a Tiffany key, I'll have to take a pic of the stamps for you in a bit.

It appears that these pendants are called key or fleur de lis pendants. Here's the back of one of these pendants as an example of the clean, precise mounting:
I found one Tiffany-style key shaped more like the one in your photo but not identical:

Very Pretty, and well loved. It's hard to see the fine details in the stamping because of it. I do have a Tiffany key, I'll have to take a pic of the stamps for you in a bit.

It appears that these pendants are called key or fleur de lis pendants. Here's the back of one of these pendants as an example of the clean, precise mounting:
I found one Tiffany-style key shaped more like the one in your photo but not identical:

Thanks you both so much. I found out it’s a replica of fluer de lis like Tranquil said but it’s a poor replica of the ring. It’s actually posted on Poshmark and yikes almost fell for it.

Thanks you both so much. I found out it’s a replica of fluer de lis like Tranquil said but it’s a poor replica of the ring. It’s actually posted on Poshmark and yikes almost fell for it.

There are SO MANY Tiffany fakes out there! Good for you for researching!

I'm late to the party but that's the Enchant heart key , not the Fleur de Lis.

Aside from it looking off, as far as I know that particular Enchant key was only made in platinum not white gold.

Last edited:
I'm late to the party but that's the Enchant heart key , not the Fleur de Lis.

Aside from it looking off, as far as I know that particular Enchant key was only made in platinum not white gold.

Thanks @elle_chris
I came across it by chance on Poshmark. I know probably the worst place to look for Tiffany but I was curious. I saw the key and thought it was pretty. Seller said bought from auction (red flag) and the key is completely off. I guess fakes tend to copy high priced keys.

Thanks so much @lala646. I actually saw the fashionphile key recently. So pretty but still too expensive for what I want to pay for a “key” if you know what I mean. :)
I did end up with a trefoil key it has been authenticated and I’m waiting it to come next week <3

It doesn’t look legit to me

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP