shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me decide between these two channel-set princess settings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
I''m voting for the James Allen.. The other one seems really modern.. Like you said, it''s really personal preference..

I like the James Allen one.

I prefer the James Allen setting.
1.gif

The 2nd one looks very much like my ering...

I like the James Allen!

I like #1 better!

I like the James Allen, it''s timeless and classic. Plus you can match it with a princess channel band.

I like the 2nd better but don''t think you''ll go wrong with either one. Good luck.

The second one appeals to my more modern and trendy side. But the J.A is timeless and classic,and you can never go wrong with that!

~SL.

Thanks all for your input, the process is starting to get exciting!
1.gif

I don''t think you can go wrong! The 1st is more classic, so of course I do like it, but the second seems more unique to me and I think that might be fun, but that''s just me.

I like the James Allen. The other looks more blocky to me.

I like the JA setting, too!

James Allen!!!!

Jumping on the bandwagon for the james Allen - so pretty! I like the other settng too, but i think the james allen is a little more classic. Cheers!

Both are very pretty, but I`d go with James Allen if I had to choose one. It is more classic and you will be able to pair it with a wedding ring easier I think.

JA!

james allen, looks more finished.

Date: 10/7/2008 12:45:29 PM
Author: pjean
I like the James Allen. The other looks more blocky to me.

I was going to say the same thing, #2 is a little too blocky for my taste. I prefer #1. But you can''t go wrong with either!

Wow, I did not consider having to pair the e-ring with a (hopefully) matching wedding band. Very good point. This is why I love PS!

Thanks again all
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP