shape
carat
color
clarity

Gwen and J are engaged!!! ...if anyone bet on March 31st, you won! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
CONGRATULATIONS!

Your ring looks so lovely on your hand. SOOOO happy for you, Gwendolyn!

Congrats congrats congrats! And thanks for the great wriggle-workout! I have great abs now!

Date: 3/31/2009 4:04:30 PM
Author: Po10472
yayy.gif

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH!!

Happy%20Congratulations.gif

yetanotherdancyguy.gif

Po
x
CONGRATS! I like Po''s emoties! :-D

Awww, what a sweetie he is, scouring cookbooks just to make you something special!
5.gif

I have been following this story the last couple of weeks, lurking in the shadows. I am SO happy to read you are finally over the wait! Congratulations my dear, I'm really happy for you!
2.gif
36.gif
And your ring is faboo!!!

congratsgwennie.gif

I''m not sure how I missed this, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Hooray, hooray, hooray! Gwen, it seems you and James have been through so many life changes while here on pricescope, and I am so thrilled you are both ready to take this step now. What a sweet engagement. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congratulations! The ring is lovely, and I''m glad it happened for you!

I only just checked in and have seen your news!! I am so pleased for you both. Absolutely fantastic and I think the ring is lovely.

CONGRATULATIONS! Its a LOVELY ring with such wonderful memories!

I usually don''t hang in LIW but I saw the post on the main page and wanted to stop in to say:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

What a sweet engagement story! And a beautiful ring!

Can''t wait to see you in BIW!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif

Congrats!!! So excited and happy for you! Let the BWW planning begin, ha ha!
36.gif

Shoes, Gwen, SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gwen, I''ve been following your story and I''m so so happy for you! Congrats to you both! And the ring is absolutely beautiful!!!
36.gif

Oh Gwen! I am SO excited for you! CONGRATS!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Your ring is just beautiful! Happy wishes for you both!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man! I (along with every other ps-er!!) have been WAITING for this announcement! I am soooo happy for you!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

And I can''t wait for you to get your dream ring, but in the meantime I think your great-grandmother''s ring is beautiful! I adore heirlooms and I think it''s wonderful that you were proposed to with one!

Ooooh I''m sooooooo happy for youuuuuu!!!!!!!!

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATULATIONS GWEN AND J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congratulations Gwen!

Your ring is beautiful on your hand
30.gif

He''s a very luck man to have you, and I''m sure ou will have a very happy future together!

Now to pick out the dress......
31.gif

many blessings,

HD

Congrats!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
The ring is lovely!

It''s beautiful Gwen! Have an amazing trip!

Congrats! Reading your story is making me hungry!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

It's LOVELY!

Congratulations Gwen! Like the rest of PS, I have been waiting and waiting for this thread! Hope your trip to the US is fantastic!

Oh my gosh, how did I miss this?! CONGRATS, Gwen and J!!!! Yayyyyy!!!!!!

ETA: I just found the ring pics. BEAUTIFUL! How lucky are you to have such a lovely heirloom to wear?! And the proposal story was so sweet. Again, congrats congrats!!!

YAY!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

And that ring is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
30.gif
How lucky you are to have an heirloom antique ring!!!!!

I honestly was feeling LIWitis for you! But not anymore because you are engaged!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! I hope you and James have a wonderful time in the States celebrating your engagement with your family!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

YEyyy! I hardly get on anymore and noticed I was bumped up a spot, and had to see who got engaged! Congratulations girl! So happy for you!
emotion-19.gif

Thanks again for all your wonderful comments, everybody! Just wanted to pop in to say that we had a safe trip and are happily relaxing at my parents'' house (took J to the grocery store to get him to taste some American food he hasn''t tried before, like Peanut Butter M&Ms, salsa con queso (w/tortilla chips) and Peeps!
9.gif

Oh yeah, and we told my parents and one of my brothers last night when James met us at the airport, and my mom squealed a lot and hugged him about half a dozen times. And today, my dad told James to stop asking permission to eat things in the house because he was now family. (That''s a big thing, coming from my dad!!) YAY!!
36.gif

Mucho love to you all!!!!
13.gif
Hope you all are having a great week too!!
35.gif

Gwen I only just saw your post!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

That''s brilliant Gwen!! Have an amazing time at home with your family and looking forward to hearing all about it!

GWENNIEEEEEEE!!!!
How did I miss this?!?!
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you guys! I can''t wait to read all about your big plans in BWW!
YAAAAAAAAY Gwennie and J!!!!
MAZEL TOV!
9.gif

Your ring is beautiful. Your story made me smile even bigger than all of your beautiful avatar pictures do!

(If I knew how to add other types of emoties I''d have one of several people dancing around gleefully below.)

Congratulations Gwen! I''m mostly a lurker, but I love reading your posts and have been following your story (I swear I''m not a stalker! lol). I''m so happy for you and your FI! I just love how he cooked you a fabulous dinner. That is so incredibly sweet! And how special that he used your grandmother''s ring. Congratulations!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP