shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Great balls of fire!!!!!!!!!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
More than a year ago, I was lucky enough to snag a gorgeous 3.70 ct. mandarin spess garnet from Litnon.

It's taken more than a year of arduous hunting to find a setting for it, and I was so impatient to wear it that I was sorely tempted to just stick it in a temp setting. Thankfully, I held out and my patience was rewarded with this beauty and I couldn't be happier with results. I'd think this setting was custom if I didn't know better - it fits that well. YAY!

img_42.jpg

img_43.jpg

img_44.jpg

O.MY.GOD. That is an amazing ring! Another stone on my list to buy. WOW! :appl:

Perfect setting!!! Gorgeous stone!!! I want! Congrats!

Oooooh I gotta say! That is one SEXY ring!!!! I didn't know a ring could be sexy till now! That's sexy! :naughty:

Un-freakin-believable!!!! :love: :love: :love: Congrats and, my, you do have patience!

I love your ring!!!! Orange!!!! Unique setting with very interesting detail. Perfect together!!

Pretty!

It is absolute perfection! The setting is so beautiful and unique, and it really showcases that fireball of a stone! :love:

Amazing ring Alj. :love: Just beautiful! Wear in health and happiness!

This is just lovely - congratulations! :cheeky:

Great title! :naughty:

That ring totally rocks my socks off!!! it is gorgeous!!!!! Do you mind sharing where you found it?

Oh WOW, that is absolutely STUNNING!!! Your stone is gorgeous and that setting is perfection, I love the milgrain detail and the little claws :love:

No kidding, great balls of fire! You better be careful or you might get burned! :lol:

The stone is TDF and the setting is perfect for it! Your patience certainly paid off!

Gorgeous! Both the stone and the setting!

Alj's as usual, PERFECTION. You find the best treasures!

Stunning in every way! I love the stone, love the setting!

Please. do tell us more about the setting!

Breathtakingly gorgeous!

Totally fiery!!! Fantastic on both choices - the stone AND that amazing setting - both work perfectly together! Congratulations on yet ANOTHER stunning piece!!! You have amazing taste in jewelry :appl:

Oh my gosh, the stone really does look like embers are glowing inside it, it is so gorgeous!! And I absolutely love the setting, I've never seen anything quite like it - would love to see a profile pic if you get a chance. I adore this ring!! :love:

Oh- my-gosh is right!!! That is so beautiful, Alj! :love: The stone is gorgeous but that setting is just perfect for it! :appl:

I am mesmerised :shock:

Beautiful!

stunning, ALJ!!! :love:

Thank you all so much for such lovely sentiments! I'm delighted with it, and knowing it's such a huge hit is just beyond awesome!

Junebug, you asked for a profile pic, so I did include one now. I've also included a couple of photos I got today when we finally had sun!

img_0588.jpg

img_0630.jpg

img_0661.jpg

img_0629.jpg

The new pictures are stunning. And the picture in the sun-WOW!!! :love:

HI:

Crazy beautiful! :love:

cheers--Sharon

Thank you for the profile pic - gorgeous even from the side!! :love: I seriously love this ring, a lot!

Just realized I forgot to answer where I got it.......

I bought this from one of the NYC vendors on 47th street - I think #55? I'd gone in to see another vendor for chains in there, and he was tied up with another customer, so I was looking at adjacent booth cases while waiting and stumbled on this!

Fantastic ring. Is it Namibian garnet?

And now it's jewel of the week! :appl: Very well deserved, I must say!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP