shape
carat
color
clarity

Got my new band from SINGLESTONE! Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Wow! It is gorgeous!

both your bands are amazing!

It''s beautiful. They look amazing together!!

HI:

Keeper!!
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

YUM YUM YUM!
30.gif
it''s gorgeous!

Date: 3/18/2009 12:12:19 PM
Author: karee888
Date: 3/18/2009 1:47:12 AM

Author:Miss Fortune

Here she is... My 1.75ct French and Old European cut platinum band
30.gif
I wear it with my 4.75ct Daniel K Asscher uternity band. I love the combo. Thanks everybody for being excited for me when I ordered it
1.gif

Very pretty!! I love it!

Off-topic, but can you tell me about the ring under your engagement ring? Is it rose gold?

Yep, it''s a rose gold and diamond band. When I do more pictures, I''ll be sure to take a few of her as well. Thanks so much!

MissFortune, the bands are lovely stacked together!!! Love this band!

Thanks so much everybody for the compliments! I''m so glad that you all think it looks good stacked with the asscher band
1.gif
It''s just icy yumminess! I love this board so much! No body else understands my pechant for diamonds!

Glad I could share. I have a brand new baby so I''ll try to get some more pictures if he ever goes to sleep
24.gif

Delicious choice. Wear in best of health.

Date: 3/18/2009 5:49:54 PM
Author: Miss Fortune
Date: 3/18/2009 12:12:19 PM

Author: karee888

Date: 3/18/2009 1:47:12 AM

Author:Miss Fortune

Here she is... My 1.75ct French and Old European cut platinum band
30.gif
I wear it with my 4.75ct Daniel K Asscher uternity band. I love the combo. Thanks everybody for being excited for me when I ordered it
1.gif

Very pretty!! I love it!

Off-topic, but can you tell me about the ring under your engagement ring? Is it rose gold?

Yep, it''s a rose gold and diamond band. When I do more pictures, I''ll be sure to take a few of her as well. Thanks so much!

Thank you, I would love to see more pictures! I like rose gold overall, but that shade looks different than most rose gold - it''s more "pink"-y than coppery. It is fantastic!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

How cool is that !!!! I love those together. Enjoy!!

GORGEOUS! Singlestone does it again
30.gif

Oh wow...looking at your beautiful ring made me lapse into a five minute daydream about dropping everything and taking a road trip (well, technically a road trip followed by two plane trips then another road trip...worth it I think) to Singlestone! Gorgeous, and I love the combo!

wow...I love both your bands.....

oh my.. I''ve been waiting to see this one and it surely does not disappoint! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous
36.gif

Really love it. It looks great with your other band. They are both gorgeous. Lucky you!!!
30.gif

Divine, and this band holds it''s weight pretty well even compared to your gorgeous DK eternity band. I love those french cuts, they are so beautiful! It''s a shame they are so hard to find these days!

I was totally waiting for this thread

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Miss fortune, that is a divine ring!!

Feel free to post more pictures
3.gif

Beautiful!!!

Gorgeous french cuts!

I love both of your bands! They look great together, although I like stacking bands myself. Beautiful!

beautiful! I love all your diamond shapes, very interesting to look at! Congrats, its very beautiful!

Absolutely breathtaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif

Just gorgeous! I love the alternating OECs and French cuts.

It''s beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP