shape
carat
color
clarity

DIAMONDFAN HITS 10 K POSTS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Date: 9/8/2008 9:11:33 PM
Author: diamondfan
Thanks, Ginza! I spoke to Leon today and might get up to NYC soon. I really would love a micro pave band for stacking, and he is the master. If I add a bit in I should be able to get something. So he and I spoke and I am hoping to get up there in October. It is a nutty time for me with my son's bar mitzvah but I think I can manage an afternoon in NYC...

How exciting!!! We should plan a GTG then when you come up DF!! Let us know!!!!
36.gif

Date: 9/11/2008 8:00:21 PM
Author: Dani

Date: 9/8/2008 9:11:33 PM
Thanks, Ginza! I spoke to Leon today and might get up to NYC soon. I really would love a micro pave band for stacking, and he is the master. If I add a bit in I should be able to get something. So he and I spoke and I am hoping to get up there in October. It is a nutty time for me with my son's bar mitzvah but I think I can manage an afternoon in NYC...

How exciting!!! We should plan a GTG then when you come up DF!! Let us know!!!!
36.gif
Wooo hooo! How fun would that be?!?!
36.gif

Dani, sounds great! Maybe I can convince Kaleigh to come with me!!!

Date: 9/11/2008 9:28:52 PM
Dani, sounds great! Maybe I can convince Kaleigh to come with me!!!

That would be awesome!!! Lets do it!!
36.gif

ps- Miss Skippy, I wish you could join us too!!!!
1.gif

Wooohooo!! Sorry to be late to the thread, but huge congrats to you, DF!!
36.gif

Thanks, Gwen! I feel a bit like a celebrity right now! It is fun to have hit the milestone, back in the day 10,000 posts seems IMPOSSIBLE to me.

I just wanted to say congrats!!! I really enjoy reading your posts. This is an amazing PS milestone. Just think how many countless people you have helped. It is really awesome to think about.

Mrs.2Artists

Mrs 2, that is lovely! I HOPE I have, one certainly wants to think their input has some value to someone...thanks again!!

DF- Just wanted to say I am thinking of you and hoping all your planning is going well! I am sure your son will appreciate everything! And I look forward to seeing your new band!

Thanks Belle! I do not even have time to get to NY right now, which stinks, but I will! I am working very hard on this event, and want it to be incredible. Do NOT want to see the bills, just told everyone to send them to hubby!!!

HI DF

I am not sure if I congratulated you before on hitting your very exciting milestone. You are very gracious, thoughtful,and wise. You sound like a wonderful Mother , wife, and friend. Those around you, I am sure, are very
blessed to have you in their life.
We are luck to have such a great women share her thoughts and advice with the PS family.
Your warm and caring spirit shines through your posts.

Enjoy your new piece ( once you get a chance to coordinate your visit )

Hope all is going well with your planning for your son''s Big Event !

Crystal, thanks so much, how kind of you! I hope so...I would love to be viewed that way!

Hoping to get something sparkly soon!

DF,
rockon2.gif

Sorry so late to party -- but a big congrats on reaching the big 10K -- wow!
I really love reading your posts, and hope for an EC as beautiful as yours one day!

Here''s to 10K more!

LWD, thanks! This is kind of a home away from home for me! I love it here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP