shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Cross Pendant

ElizabethR

Shiny_Rock
:twirl: Hi, it's been a while since I've been here, but knew this was the place to come with my new question.

I am hankering for a nice diamond cross pendant, but everywhere I've looked I've only found real tiny ones or channel set ones. Does anyone know where I can find what I am looking for?

I'd like it to be around 1 3/4ins long and have claw-set stones. They don't need to be super high quality stones, but nice and eye clean. I saw one cross where the last diamond on the horizontal was opaque, Ugg!

Any help fully appreciated.
Thanks,
Elizabeth

Thanks Sharon, but this is the same cross I've seen in many sites and stores. It is a bit smaller than I'm looking for.

All the best,
Elizabeth

HI:

Smaller by dimension and ctw?

cheers--Sharon

Hi,

I recently had a custom designed cross made by BGD, using stones from my eternity ring. BGD set the cross with 11 stones and used the remaining 6 diamonds on the chain as bezel set stations. Total carat weight is approx. 3.45cts.

I had in years past bought a 1.71ct diamond cross from Facets Collection, and I was really impressed with the quality and workmanship. Not sure of the pricing now, but a few years ago, it was very reasonable considering the carat weight.

Good luck!

Yes Sharon, both. After some research I think I don't think I can afford the cross I'm looking for. :D

Thanks JC. Your crosses sound beautiful. But I think diamond prices have skyrocketed since I last went shopping for jewelry.

Thanks ForteKitty :)

Bliss has one from ID Jewelry that is stunning and they tend to have great prices.

Thanks everyone I finally found one at Sam's club. It's not as big as I wanted, but is really lovely.
11 diamonds .96 cwt HI I1 but looks stunning. It looks just as nice as Bliss's beauty.

Thanks again
Elizabeth :)

Hi again everyone, I took the Sam's club cross back. It was beautiful but it was to small. I found a cross over at Since 1910 JD10443 Anyone got any thoughts on this one? I calculate the stones are around .12s but think I'd prefer .15s. Would that really make a difference in the look of the cross? would the bigger stones really be more visible. Thanks Elizabeth

That's one of the ones I am looking at today, but it at just under $4,900. it is bordering on the over-pricey for me. So you have a photo of you wearing this pendant you would be willing to post?

Thanks,
Elizabeth

JC8811|1345394260|3253970 said:
Hi,

I recently had a custom designed cross made by BGD, using stones from my eternity ring. BGD set the cross with 11 stones and used the remaining 6 diamonds on the chain as bezel set stations. Total carat weight is approx. 3.45cts.

I had in years past bought a 1.71ct diamond cross from Facets Collection, and I was really impressed with the quality and workmanship. Not sure of the pricing now, but a few years ago, it was very reasonable considering the carat weight.

Good luck!

FC one: That's one of the ones I am looking at today, but it at just under $4,900. it is bordering on the over-pricey for me. Do you have a photo of you wearing this pendant you would be willing to post?

Thanks,
Elizabeth
PS please excuse my previous post. I thought I'd quoted, but seems I didn't :lol:

Hi,

Jewels by Erica Grace has a diamond cross pendant for sale right now. It's 2.50ctw, and it's just a little over $3K.
Looks really pretty in their video!!!

Just to clarify...it's on page two of their necklace/pendants for sale, about half way down the page.
Diamonds look gorgeous! Good luck!!!

Thanks Renogirl. I'll go take a look. :)

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP