shape
carat
color
clarity

Congrats to Yssie...10k milestone! Woot!

Congratulations Yssie and many, many more! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Big congrats to you Yssie. You are a great addition to PS, and so very helpful. Congrats on this big milestone. Wishing to see another 10K from you. Cheers!!!! :appl: :appl: :wavey:

So many congratulations, Yssie!!!! You're a staple to the PS community, and I love to see you post!

Here's hoping I get to see you next weekend so I can give you a congratulatory hug then :bigsmile: !

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: Here's to 10k more!

Yay, Yessie!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: You're definitely a huge part of this community to me!

Congratulations!!!!

Thank you, everyone :)) your words mean a lot to me! I'm glad I found this place ::)

LTP - I'm looking forward to it!!

YAY YSSIE! Congrats for reaching 10k!

You are so helpful to so many people on PS, and you definitely help satisfy my bling addiction with your gorgeous ring. I'm so glad you're here!

Thanks Haven!!

I think your new ring will go a *long* way in satisfying that bling addiction :bigsmile:

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Yay for yssie!

Congrats on your milestone my dear :))

congrats, yssie!! i always positively enjoy your posts! thank you for being such a valuable part of our community :appl: :appl:

Yssie when did you sneak up on 10k??

Congrats lady, now you are one of the cool kids :cheeky: :tongue: 8)

YAY for YSSIE!!!

Lori

Congrats Yssie, I enjoy reading your posts. I like your applied scientific thinking.

You are lots of fun, Yssie. I don't know how you got to 10,000 postings, though! Just make sure you stick around and everything will be copacetic!

Hugs,
Deb
:read:

Thank you ladies! :bigsmile:

Dreamer - :cheeky:
Deb - and that's my vocab word for the day ;))

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Congrats Yssie, woohoo! :appl:

Congrats Yssie! Sneak Attack 10K Queen of PS! :bigsmile:

:appl: :appl: :appl: Yssie...huge congratulations!!! Your posts are always extremely helpful and i'm sure that everybody in the community appreciates your polite ways. You bring so much positive energy in PS ::) Thank you for your contribution and congrats again :appl:

Congratulations, Yssie! :appl:

Congrats Yssie!! I look forward to another 10k with you :)

CONGRATULATIONS, Yssie!!! You're always such a helpful poster- your advice is invaluable!!! Thank you so much for all you do!!
Here's to 10K more!! :appl: :appl:

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Yssie - I dunno how I missed this, but a huge congrats to you as well!

Thank you, again, for your thoughts and words!

Apparently it's 10k season in these parts 8)

Naty - DH and I will definitely be coming back to Greece - we're thinking for our 5th anni :)) so perhaps we'll meet one day, afterall!

Big, hearty congrats Yssie!!

I always love reading your posts. :))

Congrats girl, I've learned so much from your posts!

Congrats to you - you are a poster that really adds a new dimension to diamond education. I've always enjoyed your informative posts and your kind disposition.

Kudos to you - here's to the next 10k!!

Congrats Yissie!!

Thanks Indy, Cherry, MGR, MrsS! :bigsmile:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP