shape
carat
color
clarity

Can't stop smiling! Story of a man with a square emerald & Leon..

I''m insanely jealous -- it is truely beyond words.
Best wishes always!

THAT is a breathtaking ring. Oh my gosh!!!!!! You may want to avoid using heavy equipment and driving for some time.
28.gif

Lovey- OMG- it''s so beautiful. I''m lovin'' those asschers.
Best wishes
emlove.gif

Lovey,

You have a "dream" ring! Its amazingly beautiful! Now I see why Asschers are popular, and yours is a classic setting!

Best,

Lori/yellowfan

lokng at the pics of your ring is at the same time assuaging my insane NEED to look at EYE-POOPPING bling and KILLING me with the anxiety for mine!!! OH MY G your ring is , wow, I can''t even find the words...and the side view..just
6.gif

and that tiny dainty band...
6.gif

the perfect milgrain border
6.gif

that gorgeous, gorgoeus, SE
6.gif

whew... i think i need a cigarette...and i don''t smoke
9.gif
(and just for the record, as a future oncologist, i strongly advise everyone against smoking ...except for situations like this
2.gif
)

If this was my ring, my face would be frozen like the Jokers!
3.gif
9.gif
2.gif

Wow--that ring is a timeless beauty and an example of craftsmanship at its best. Congrats on the wonderful proposal, a great guy, and....and....and...oh, yeah--a fabulous bauble!!!!!
36.gif
1.gif

Lovey, your ring is gorgeous!!!! Enjoy it !!!

Lovey, what a stunning ring!! It''s so beautiful and elegant...Leon really knows his stuff!

Congratulations!!!
36.gif

Oh my God! It''s beyond stunning. It is truly one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen on Pricescope! I''ve saved your pictures to my hard drive becuase it gives me something to dream about!

Holy cow!

breathtaking.....very nice design!

10.gif
9.gif
10.gif
9.gif
10.gif
9.gif
10.gif
9.gif
10.gif
9.gif
10.gif

WOW

What a STUNNING ring!

Very beautiful!!!

And....Congrats on the engagement

Your ring is absolutely perfect! Just stunning!
Your proposal story is so romantic, and I love the photos!
Congrats!
9.gif

Beautiful ring and beautiful hands to wear it on!! Congratulations!

This is one of the most gorgeous rings I''ve ever seen. I''m definitely meeting with Leon now!

your ring is to die for! and you two are adorable! Congrats~ it is just stunning-

emsmile.gif

Lovey, What a beautiful ring and charming engagement! Congrats.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

soooo beautiful! its stunning....me likeeee.. congrats! and by all means, keep staring at it..unless you driving..hehehe
36.gif

thanks so much everyone!! It is a beautiful gorgeous ring that I''m incredibly lucky to wear, but the best part about it is really....my guy
5.gif
..talk about a gem!! He even took the pictures so that I could show the LIWs!

uh.and YES..driving under the influence of my new SE is not recommended. I should really wear gloves for the first few weeks
10.gif
10.gif

thanks again
lovey

It''s insane how beautiful that is. No ring should be that pretty.

More pictures please
9.gif

Congratulations on a STUNNNG ring!
21.gif

It is my favorite shape stone, and this weekend I was just dreaming about what Leon Mege would do with one! Best wishes, and enjoy your ring - go ahead - wear it EVERYWHERE!

GORGEOUS ring! Really beautiful. Congratulations and best wishes to you both.
36.gif

Absolutely breathtaking ring, and great proposal story and pics! Best wishes on your engagement!

square emerald + man of your dreams + leon = ABSOLUTE HEAVEN!!!!!!!! congrats!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

lovey - I literally gasped when I scrolled down to your side view hand picture - what artisanship! You lucky lucky lady you!! Congratulations!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
A Gorgeous ring and a stellar setting.

lovey, your ring is absolutely STUNNING! I love, love, love it!! Congratulations!

Wow! It''s gorgeous!
emsmilep.gif

congratulations!
36.gif
your ring is really a masterpiece, what a stunner
30.gif
that square emerald is hypnotizing, just gorgeous
1.gif

Such a gorgeous, heirloom-y ring! Beautiful!
36.gif
Best wishes to you & congratulations to your fiance''!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!!!!!!!!!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP