shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD round brilliant with pear side stones - CADs

coco3

Rough_Rock
Hello!

My ring is currently with Brian Gavin being set and I thought I would share pictures of the loose stone and also the CADs I just received this afternoon from Brian! Let me know your thoughts. **CAD removed by moderator to comply with forum policies regarding logos**

The center stone was sourced elsewhere, specs are 2.5 carat I VS2. Side stones are .88 ctw I VVS1, but I don't have pictures of them right now. Enjoy!

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0040.JPG

IMG_0047.JPG

I realized that my previously posted pictures make the diamond look a bit included, it is not!! It's just dirty, but here is another picture!

IMG_0006.JPG

Yes the first pics make me doubt about the clarity!

The setting seem really gorgeous!

ooh i love pear side stones :) :) :) please post pics when you get it!

Love it! Can't wait to see the real thing.

a

I can guarantee you the stone is beyond eye-clean! It's just hard to tell how your thumbnail pics will look blown up so huge, but I assure you the diamond is gorgeous!

I found out in this diamond search that I am really, really clarity-sensitive, to the point that Brian showed me a beautiful stone that he felt was eye-clean, and he let us look at it w/o a loupe and after 10 or 15 minutes showing it to us in various lighting conditions he asked me if I could spot the inclusion with just my naked eye -- he was quite surprised when I pointed it out to him! This stone has one white inclusion under the table that is only possible to see with magnification and only then at a strange angle, I was very pleased when I found this stone.

i can't wait til you come back with loads of hand shots!!!

Ooh, very nice! Can't wait to see this ring when it's finished! :appl:

That is going to be gorgeous.

Awesome.. I love pear sidestones! Cant wait to see

:love: :cheeky: :love: Looks like a stunner. I love 3-stone rings and can't wait to see your finished ring as it sounds wonderful. When do you expect it to be completed?

It sounds like it's going to be gorgeous! Please share pics when it's completed.

Ah, so pretty!!! Looking forward to seeing the completed ring!

The ring should be ready the middle of next week (can I wait that long? I don't know!) and I will post lots of hand shots, and of course the glamour shots from BGD!

Yay! Looking forward to seeing it (not as much as you are though!)

UPDATE: The ring should be ready TODAY! My fiance is picking it up today and I think we have fancy dinner reservations for tonight!

I will post the glamour shots as soon as I figure out how to take a logo off (anyone know if you can do that in iPhoto?) and the handshots tomorrow because there won't be a ton of light tonight!!

Hand shot quickly!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

Trust me, I'm so excited about having it on my hand, I will probably take an iPhone shot right away! Just kidding, but I am pretty excited. If I get anything snapped, I will post tonight.

oooooh yay! :appl: i can't wait to see the ring!!

have a great time at dinner tonight!

Hi Coco!! have you gotten any pics yet? :appl:

i can't wait to see it!! i love rounds with pear sides!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP