shape
carat
color
clarity

A Maytal Hannah Master Piece - Double Halo Split Shank

stirfry

Rough_Rock
Hello PSers -

Just asked my girlfriend of 8yrs to marry me (I know, it has been a long time coming) this past Dec. 28th. I could not have done it without the help of Union Diamond and Maytal Hannah. Both were great to work with and I would recommend without any hesitation. Also, I would like to thank pricescope.com for all the education on diamonds and setting.

Here you go (no hand shot):

F VS1, 2.04ct (7.6x7.6x5.01), Cushion cut
Double Halo with Split Shank (Tiffany Soleste inspired)

dsc01452.jpg

dsc01459.jpg

dsc01455.jpg

dsc01456.jpg

dsc01462.jpg

Cheers,

TK Khen

Masterpiece, indeed!! :appl: Thanks for reminding us of Maytal Hannah's fine work! beautiful pave!
And, I'm not usually a fan of double halos, but this one is divine! I love that the melee of the smaller halo was angled into the larger one. A great way to execute the double halo idea! Congrats!!!

Gorgeous diamond and spectacular setting!! Fantastic choices, Stirfry!! congratulations on the beautiful engagement ring and can't wait to see some hand shots!!
:love: :appl: :love:

Beautiful diamond and gorgeous setting! I absolutely love it!

I like the subtlety of the double halo - very pretty ring and congratulations! After 8 years, was she in total shock?!!

Stunning choice! Congrats!!!

Congratulations!!! What a gorgeous ring - the craftsmanship is beautiful. I would love to see a hand shot!

WOWWIE! That's gorgeous!

AHHHH-MAZING!!!!!! Any hand shots???

Outstanding work by Maytal!!! :appl: Gorgeous ring!!! :love:

What a gorgeous ring! Congrats on your engagement! Please, pretty please....come back with some handshots!

so GORGEOUS!!!

Jaw dropping gorgeous!!! :love: Exquisite pave.. such a beautiful ring. Please hand shots are a must here :naughty:

Wow! Breathtakingly beautiful!!! Love it!

WHOA! That ring makes quite an impression. Hand shots, please!!! :lol:

day-um!!!! that's gorgeous!!! Congratulations on 8 years, and of course I'm sure there will be many more. Please come back with some hand shots if she doesn't mind!!! ::)

I can count on one hand how many double halos I have liked through the years - and this is one of them! Just stunning work by Maytal (again). Congratulations on a stunning purchase and your new engagement!

Oh wow! Since there is no hand shots, I would love to know what size your fiancé wears! So that I can imagine what it would look like!

Wow, lovely ring! Well done, she must be over the moon!

The double halo works! A lovely example. Well done!

Anne

Congratulations!! You did a great job on the ring! Definitely comes back with the hand shots, pretty please :lickout:

It has been a while since I have seen Maytal's work on here - very happy to see it. It is a beautiful ring and lovely porportions! Like many others have said, I am not a huge fan of double halos but this one is beautifully done and doesn't overwhelm the center stone. Your soon to be must be very happy!

Absolute stunner! Love the subtlety and presence of the double halo!

It is gorgeous!

Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on your engagement. :appl:

Amazing! Congratulations!!! Come back with some hand shots...please!

Thanks for all the comments. Below is a iphone pic, I will try to get a better one later. The diamond looks a little yellow but that is due to the lighting at her parent's house (the cushion cut pick up lighting very well).

Her ring size is a 5, but I opt'ed to go with 5.25 for comfort and it paid out due to her knuckle.

Enjoy.

hang_s_ring.jpg

Cheers,

TK Khen

Nice finger coverage, and looks great on her!

BTW, love her father hanging out in the background. Too cute!

Anne

This is seriously one of the best double halos I've seen!!!! :love: :love: :love: Absolutely gorgeous ring and the finger coverage is unbelievable!!

Just gorgeous and huge!! :love: :love: :love:

Congratulations! :appl:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP