shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help with finding this setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

redeyed

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,

I am new to pricescope and would like some advice on knowing more about this setting. I saw it posted here on an old topic posting, but I have not seen further postings from the individual since their one post, so I figured I would ask the community in hopes of learning more specifically on who makes it, and estimated costs if known.

Here is the photo:
ALA1.JPG

Thanks in advance.

pamplemousse

Rough_Rock
Oh! That is one of my all-time favorite settings. It''s the Daniel K rosebud. Dimend Scassi makes a similar one. I don''t think either of them sell the setting absent the diamond and Daniel K is definitely considered a high-end "designer" so I suspect the prices tend to get up there. Can''t tell you much specifically though as far as costs... But there are some rosebud owners floating around, so maybe they''ll chime in.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
pearlmans just got in a bunch of daniel k rings and they are all in their closeout section. I don't know your budget but you may email or call them to see if they have any rosebud settings coming in. I'm a huge fan of getting the real deal if/when possible and DK rings are not easy to replicate.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
That''s a beautiful setting! Generally I''m not into pave, but with that rosebud, whoa baby, I have been strongly reconsidering! So gorgeous!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results