shape
carat
color
clarity

Racy Photos of Melania Trump

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you are at work, on a shared computer, or in any environment where it may be inappropriate for you to click on/display something racy please think before you click!!!

http://nypost.com/2016/08/01/melania-trumps-girl-on-girl-photos-from-racy-shoot-revealed/

BTW, I'm not passing judgment on her -- I'm actually not offended by these photos (then again, I'm really offended by much of anything), but the last photo literally made me laugh out loud. Perhaps this is where The Donald got the "grab them by the pvssy" idea!

PS Admin - apologies if you find this inappropriate. Note I am only posting the link (not the photos themselves) and letting people decide if they want to click or not. If you put me on time out or ban me I accept it graciously.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not offended by nudity or racy photos. However, I'm glad she'll be out of the White House in a few years, before my daughter is old enough to start looking at her as some sort of role model. Michelle Obama and her fitness campaign were admirable and I thought very healthy and necessary. Melania is proposing what? An anti-cyber-bullying campaign? Ok, I guess that's a lot more important than health or education. Sigh. Whatever.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1478796349|4096395 said:
I'm not offended by nudity or racy photos. However, I'm glad she'll be out of the White House in a few years, before my daughter is old enough to start looking at her as some sort of role model. Michelle Obama and her fitness campaign were admirable and I thought very healthy and necessary. Melania is proposing what? An anti-cyber-bullying campaign? Ok, I guess that's a lot more important than health or education. Sigh. Whatever.

Monarch, you know I have lots of love for you, but I think to dismiss Melania's campaign as less important than Michelle Obama's is really a bit hasty. Consider that there are kids only a few years older than my son taking their own lives because they are relentlessly picked on at school. There are kids whose education is being compromised because they are constantly in fear of bullies and the next insult or physical altercation. Now, I understand that Mrs. Trump is addressing cyber-bullying but it plays into that larger bullying problem. I think she should have made bullying her campaign instead of only focusing on one small part of a much larger problem.

If it was me, I would bring back Nancy Regan's "Just Say No" campaign because of the prescription epidemic we have going on in this country, that to me would be a much more pressing issue. However, the bullying ties right into health and education if you think about it but it would have been great if she didn't have tunnel vision and addressed the whole issue instead of just one small piece.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I will be interested to follow her campaign on cyber-bullying and as far as the photos are concerned, I'm not interested in commenting.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
StephanieLynn|1478797518|4096406 said:
Consider that there are kids only a few years older than my son taking their own lives because they are relentlessly picked on at school. There are kids whose education is being compromised because they are constantly in fear of bullies and the next insult or physical altercation. Now, I understand that Mrs. Trump is addressing cyber-bullying but it plays into that larger bullying problem. I think she should have made bullying her campaign instead of only focusing on one small part of a much larger problem.
Cyber-bullying is a growing issue but yes, it would be better if it covers all forms of bullying instead.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Monarch, you know I have lots of love for you, but I think to dismiss Melania's campaign as less important than Michelle Obama's is really a bit hasty. Consider that there are kids only a few years older than my son taking their own lives because they are relentlessly picked on at school. There are kids whose education is being compromised because they are constantly in fear of bullies and the next insult or physical altercation. Now, I understand that Mrs. Trump is addressing cyber-bullying but it plays into that larger bullying problem. I think she should have made bullying her campaign instead of only focusing on one small part of a much larger problem.

If it was me, I would bring back Nancy Regan's "Just Say No" campaign because of the prescription epidemic we have going on in this country, that to me would be a much more pressing issue. However, the bullying ties right into health and education if you think about it but it would have been great if she didn't have tunnel vision and addressed the whole issue instead of just one small piece.

Yeah, no worries. I'm sure others will have a completely different opinion. That's just mine. For Melania to go after cyber-bullying after her husband's ridiculous Twitter nonsense is laughable, to me. I can't take either of them seriously. Is it a great cause? Sure. Coming from her? It will work on one level--and that is for the very narrow window of parents with kids your son's age who are dealing with online bullying for a brief period in time. The rest of the world has either already gone through it, or has parents savvy enough to help their children navigate those territories in the future. Those are just my general thoughts and opinions; they certainly are not directed at you personally.

As far as the Just Say No campaign? I can't even get started on that. I will say it was a terrible idea and got us absolutely nowhere if not worse off than before she began it. If we've learned one thing as a country, shouldn't it be that as soon as you dismiss something without reasoning it out or just flat out forbidding it (abstinence teachings, anyone?) you're creating the perfect storm. Heck, if Christians should've learned anything, same lesson--Hey guys, don't eat that forbidden fruit. Oh ok, TOTALLY not going to. Ha ha.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah I know some think Regan's campaign was lame and that demonizing something will sometimes cause the opposite effect but I applaud her for choosing an important issue. My parents never sat me down, I know for a lot of kids at that point in time Nancy Regan was about the only one who was talking to us about drugs.

Okay, I went totally off topic. Sorry to the OP! I did look at the pics and they are not my thing but at the time I'm sure she wasn't thinking she would go on to marry a future president. I mean a good majority of us didn't think we would see him become president right? She was a model, it is what it is. That's kind of the opinion I have on this whole election.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Melania lives with and married the biggest bully of them all. Sorry I'm just way to emotional this week to find her stance anything other than laughable. Work on your husband first Melania. Try teaching him about compassion, empathy and how to treat people kindly. It's obvious your influence has had little effect on him.

I do agree this really is an important issue. It just seems an odd choice for her considering who she chose as her husband and father of her child.

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock

Cyber-bullying is a real issue. It is growing as technology increases. Unfortunately it doesn't mean *@!$ when your own husband, the president is by the very definition- a cyber bully!!

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
So OP, only certain women should be respected.

I was taken to task when I said women should not get into situations they cannot handle. I was told a woman can do whatever she wants.

Does that not hold true for Melania, especially when it was something in her past?

To post that here, is a contradiction of what I thought many of you stand for..

As for bullying, I worked in the public schools and it is an epidemic. I heard it compared to terrorism.

It was a factor behind some of the school shootings.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm going to do my best to give Melania a break, and that includes not dwelling on her past. I'll admit that I participated in whatever passed for skewering Nancy Reagan back in the pre-social media days. I later came to realize that she was just doing the best she could in a role that was largely thrust upon her. So now... if a first lady is trying to use her "bully pulpit" (sorry about that) to bring about some positive change, I say brava to that and I hope she's able to make some progress in the area she's chosen to champion.

And yes, I do recognize the irony in Melania choosing to work on the issue of bullying.

And yes, I will miss the humor and energy and class that Michelle Obama exhibited in her time as first lady.

"When they go low, we go high." It won't probably won't work when Trump starts to fulfill his campaign promises (whatever they were) and the republicans start to try to dismantle eight years of duly enacted policies, but surely we can apply that maxim (yes, I know) when it comes to Melania and Barron?

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here’s the nation’s would-be first lady — and right beside her, a second lady.
(from the NYT article) - I saw that line and photo back in August, and it makes me laugh just as much now as then. Melania is European. She was a model. She was single. That was years ago. Stop being such prudes, America. I, for one, am okay with a First Lady who doesn't trace her roots back to the Puritans on the Mayflower. :lol:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AdaBeta27|1478810997|4096528 said:
(from the NYT article) - I saw that line and photo back in August, and it makes me laugh just as much now as then. Melania is European. She was a model. She was single. That was years ago. Stop being such prudes, America. I, for one, am okay with a First Lady who doesn't trace her roots back to the Puritans on the Mayflower. :lol:

I got a feeling Michelle Obama didn't trace her roots from the Mayflower either.

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock
Arcadian|1478811628|4096537 said:
AdaBeta27|1478810997|4096528 said:

I got a feeling Michelle Obama didn't trace her roots from the Mayflower either.
Wow

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:roll: I think the real concern is how many people apparently are at serious risk for self-inflicted cardiac tamponade just because their candidate wasn't elected.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AdaBeta27|1478823409|4096629 said:
:roll: I think the real concern is how many people apparently are at serious risk for self-inflicted cardiac tamponade just because their candidate wasn't elected.
That is a shallow and completely erroneous evaluation of the situation. Or maybe you've suffered a self-inflicted cerebral infarction.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Matata said:
That is a shallow and completely erroneous evaluation of the situation. Or maybe you've suffered a self-inflicted cerebral infarction.

I'm sorry this is funny . . . what happens medical people get ticked off . . . :lol: :lol:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1478824097|4096643 said:
Matata said:

I'm sorry this is funny . . . what happens medical people get ticked off . . . :lol: :lol:

I'm not in the medical field. I'm an English major. You should hear us when we get together, drink wine, and discuss semiotics :lol:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
The first time I heard about Melania's crusade I said "Has she met her husband?!" :lol:

And I've seen the pictures before, so oh, goody, pics of our new First Naked Lady. Swell.

First Westworld, now this. I've got to get into shape if naked is the new black.

Eleanor Roosevelt is rolling over in her grave.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ruby59|1478803791|4096447 said:

I was taken to task when I said women should not get into situations they cannot handle. I was told a woman can do whatever she wants.

Does that not hold true for Melania, especially when it was something in her past?

As for bullying, I worked in the public schools and it is an epidemic. I heard it compared to terrorism.

Ruby, I'm not sure what you mean -- or are asking -- with that.

I feel that all people, women included (as I include women in the definition of people) should be respected based on their merits. And Melania's merits have been presented--in all their glory--for everyone to determine what level of respect is appropriate.

I don't fault Melania for these photos -- as I mentioned before. She was a model and this was a job. If there was a profit to be made I applaud her, as a business minded person, to have made it. Believe me, if there was a profit to be made with girl-on-girl photos that involved a 5 foot tall chubby 46 year old with sagging tits and an unwaxed pussy I'd be the first in line.

I also certainly don't think any *less* of Melania, or her husband, than I did before viewing these photos. (Feel free to take this statement as you wish to interpret.)

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It doesn't bother me. As a model, she was a public figure to people who are more accustomed to and appreciative of nudity. Anyone else either didn't know about these photos, or can choose not to partake of them. I assume she participated in them by her own choice, and was not forced, coerced or persuaded. If she was, then I am bothered, but for her sake, not my sake.

If she were to take those photos now, as upcoming First Lady, it might bother me some. She will soon be a public figure to all Americans, modest and exhibitionist, young and old. It would be harder not to know about such photos, or to avoid them if they are not your thing. Children are much more likely to know about them. In their formative years, learning about sex, sexuality, sensuality, and appropriate attitudes toward the opposite sex (especially men towards woman) are key, but unfortunately not all parents are up to the task. A positive message about those roles in our lives could be lost on many children if an acting First Lady were to take these kinds of photos during her time in the White House.

What I truly find worth being bothered about is her husband's POV that women are subject to his whims when it's *not* their choice.

On a lighter note, the darkest shadow beneath her legs looks like toilet paper that, um, got stuck and is trailing. I can't decide if that was intentional or not? Either way, it's kinda funny!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel kinda sorry for Melania. She totally got thrown into this because of her husbands huge ego.
All the scrutiny she must now endure will be painful.
And now she must give speeches, and make public appearances. She will be compared to Michelle.

We shouldn't be too harsh on her. Certainly, some models do nude work without any thought as to what is in their future.
I'm sure she's a nice woman.

siv1

Shiny_Rock
Dee*Jay|1478827952|4096679 said:

I feel that all people, women included (as I include women in the definition of people) should be respected based on their merits. And Melania's merits have been presented--in all their glory--for everyone to determine what level of respect is appropriate.

I don't fault Melania for these photos -- as I mentioned before. She was a model and this was a job. If there was a profit to be made I applaud her, as a business minded person, to have made it. Believe me, if there was a profit to be made with girl-on-girl photos that involved a 5 foot tall chubby 46 year old with sagging tits and an unwaxed pussy I'd be the first in line.

I also certainly don't think any *less* of Melania, or her husband, than I did before viewing these photos. (Feel free to take this statement as you wish to interpret.)

Deejay, by positing the link, you are disrespecting women. I really would have thought you were better than that. I'm just going to chalk it up to you being upset over the election. Still, no excuse.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
stracci2000|1478873626|4096922 said:
I feel kinda sorry for Melania. She totally got thrown into this because of her husbands huge ego.
All the scrutiny she must now endure will be painful.
And now she must give speeches, and make public appearances. She will be compared to Michelle.

We shouldn't be too harsh on her. Certainly, some models do nude work without any thought as to what is in their future.
I'm sure she's a nice woman.

What would be great is if she grew into the role and surprised everyone. I thought I maybe saw a feisty streak with the pussy shirt she wore at the debate :lol:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
siv1|1478873965|4096923 said:
Deejay, by positing the link, you are disrespecting women.
Siv1,
Do you mind explaining why? To me, she's just doing her job as a model. There is nothing more and nothing less to it. It doesn't bother me at all because she did so willingly as part of her job and was paid to do so. Nudity doesn't faze me. I don't consider that ****.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Deejay, by positing the link, you are disrespecting women. I really would have thought you were better than that. I'm just going to chalk it up to you being upset over the election. Still, no excuse.

Oh I'm quite sure if it were Michelle Obama in those photographs you'd be singing a different tune about respect for women.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium

To the part I bolded, how so? I am genuinely asking, I'd like to better understand your comment.

siv1

Shiny_Rock
Chrono|1478874220|4096926 said:
Siv1,
Do you mind explaining why? To me, she's just doing her job as a model. There is nothing more and nothing less to it. It doesn't bother me at all because she did so willingly as part of her job and was paid to do so. Nudity doesn't faze me. I don't consider that ****.

I did not click on the link, but when someone starts a thread with:

If you are at work, on a shared computer, or in any environment where it may be inappropriate for you to click on/display something racy please think before you click!!!

it shows me that the OP is trying to degrade the person in question, which happens to be our soon to be first lady.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
siv1|1478874948|4096933 said:
Chrono|1478874220|4096926 said:
Siv1,

I did not click on the link, but when someone starts a thread with:

it shows me that the OP is trying to degrade the person in question, which happens to be our soon to be first lady.

She's just playing it safe for those using their computers at work. I, for one, appreciate the warning, and used a different device to click on the link.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results