shape
carat
color
clarity

pics of about 1 carat eternity band on small fingers

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Hi:) Some of you may have seen my last thread about colored diamond eternity bands. I ordered a light pink pave diamond band in rose gold and a medium yellow pave diamond band in yellow gold, but then my husband told me to increase the budget since we have an anniversary coming up :o The original bands were going to be about 0.50 carats each, but the new bands are about a 1.0 carat (utilizing 3 pointers). I have a substantial white diamond band, but it is not an eternity band, so I'm having trouble wondering about how the carat weight will look. My halo E-ring only has a 1.8mm shank, so I don't want the pave bands to be overwhelming. My ring size is only a 3.25, so thankfully, everything looks bigger on me ;-) Does anyone with small fingers have any pictures they'd be willing to share of diamond eternity bands around a carat in weight? Thanks!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is there not one in the eternity band thread in SMTB?

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
^I'm sure that there probably is (and I've already scrolled through some of it). I just though that perhaps someone might like to share in an effort to avoid searching through pre-existing threads. No such luck I guess:(

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love links to old posts. Fun to reread them!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't have a full eternity, but I have a Scott Kay half eternity with 3 point stones, so I'm posting just to give you an idea. I wear a 4.25 - I'm really a 4 but have to size up because of large knuckles. I was surprised at how big 3 point stones were when I got this ring lol - obviously they will look a bit bigger on your small finger, but I think a 3 point eternity would look lovely on you. It's paired with an 8 mm OEC.

eta: I think the larger stones will highlight the color of the stones more as well.

img_5325.jpg

img_5327.jpg

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
^That's perfect - thanks so much for sharing! Your diamond band looks so pretty on you =)
I think that I've decided to go with the 4 pointers (eternity).

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks momhappy!

I think 4 pointers will look beautiful! I'm excited for you - these bands are going to be gorgeous, can't wait to see them!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results