shape
carat
color
clarity

iLander please help! can't find my ering =[[[[[[

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
iLander, if you can PLEASE, PLEASE help!!!!!!

I never wear my ering to work. I took a shower on Sunday and left my rings out by the sink. I can't remember what I did with my ering. I thought I put it in my jewelry holder along with my wedding band and then hid it behind clothes because my cleaning lady was coming Monday morning. She is trustworthy, so I'm praying to God she didn't for some reason snoop and take it. I have my wedding band on because I wear it to work. I just can't figure out if I did put it in the jewelry holder or not or if I hid it somewhere. I feel like its here somewhere but I cant find it anywhere.

My husband is ready to murder me.

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
Not iLander (and I know iLander said those special abilities aren't working so hot lately), but when you say you hid it behind clothes, where were the clothes? Were they on a dresser or something where it could have fallen? Are you saying that you took off the wedding band and the e-ring together and put them on the sink but you only found the wedding band in the jewelry holder later?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Okay, you'll have to help me, AN, lets see if we can work it through together. We're going to walk around the room, together, until we find it.

You cleaning lady didn't take it.

I feel something brown and wooden and low down.

What's like that?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I do totally feel like you have it . . .

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
ok sorry - I know that may have been confusing!

I wore the ring all day on Sunday, came home and took a shower, took the rings off (I think) and put them both next to my sink. Usually I won't put them back on since I have work the next day but I can't for the life of me remember if I definitely did. I think I put them in the hanging jewelery holder that I have which is the first thing you can see when you walk into my closet. I knew that the cleaner was coming so I went and hung it in between some clothes. Now, I wear my wedding band to work and I'm almost certain I f got the wedding band out of the jewelry holder and then went about my day.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
iLander|1367544924|3439187 said:
Okay, you'll have to help me, AN, lets see if we can work it through together. We're going to walk around the room, together, until we find it.

You cleaning lady didn't take it.

I feel something brown and wooden and low down.

What's like that?

Typically I would either put it behind some stuff in my medicine cabinet in my bathroom or in my husbands brown dresser. I have an adjacent dresser that's lower. Inside my closet I have a stand that's about five inches above my waste but thats black.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Also, theres a box thats in my closet with a couple bags. Outside my closet is a brown box with clothes in it.

Husband is saying to get a metal detector...lol.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Way low, like two inches above the floor, low.

Go down there, then look to your left. Is there something blue?

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats funny because right after she posted it I got the message look in the cupboard or the draws it's in there. And also that the cleaning lady didn't take it, its stashed away but it's there, I was debating if I should say anything or not....

iLander

Ideal_Rock
arkieb1 said:
Thats funny because right after she posted it I got the message look in the cupboard or the draws it's in there. And also that the cleaning lady didn't take it, its stashed away but it's there.

I hope someone can take over this duty, it's exhausting! Nothing comes in nice and clear like that for me!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
just checked through the closet...and through the clothes and shoes that are in there. didn't find it. ill check the bathroom next. im getting really worried =/

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Ilander, sorry not trying to take over!!!! I was debating if I should say anything or not but the aim is to help after all. I get funny messages - sometimes they are crystal clear and other times they are cryptic. Most of the time its my lack of ability to work them out...

Hi autumn, try near the closet, look at anything next to it and in front of it too, and under the draws or cabinet and behind them. Like I said it can be cryptic....

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Did you look down on the floor near the blue thing and the brown thing?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
arkieb1|1367547164|3439246 said:
Hi Ilander, sorry not trying to take over!!!! I was debating if I should say anything or not but the aim is to help after all. I get funny messages - sometimes they are crystal clear and other times they are cryptic. Most of the time its my lack of ability to work them out...

No, I'm serious, if you're getting anything feel free. :D

I'm trying to work out what I'm seeing but AN needs to help me orient myself . . .

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1367547172|3439247 said:

I got brown as well but not blue.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
arkieb1 said:

Do you see the blue thing high, the brown thing low, and a white thing with all kinds of spots of color? It's like a gift bag printed with confetti, but that's not what it actually is. It's flat and white.

What else do you see besides the brown thing?

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
So I looked on the floor, shook the shoes, looked in the clothes, looked in the bags - nothing. I checked under the bed, under the dressers, in the dressers. Still, I feel like its here. Checked the brown boxes, nothing. I'm worried but something is telling me its here.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Please go to the the spot I'm describing and we'll walk from there . . .

Otherwise, I'm going to bed . . . :bigsmile:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am still getting the message cupboard, over and over. Have you been through every inch of it? Checked in everything in it, in front of it and near it in absolute detail? Are there other cupboards that you have not thought of and other rooms it could be in?

Do what Ilander says first and if she can't help you then I will have a go.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Slipped into a pocket of a hanging item? Or a stored item? ( no skills just trying to help)

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
iLander|1367547792|3439265 said:

I can't figure out the spot you're describing....there is nothing blue.

I do remember something though, I came out of my closet after I had got gotten changed after my shower, to show my husband the indentation my rings leave....which leaves me to believe I did put it in the jewelry holder BUT I can't remember if I moved the ring early in the morning before I left for work to hide it in a better spot.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
arkieb1|1367547797|3439266 said:
I am still getting the message cupboard, over and over. Have you been through every inch of it? Checked in everything in it, in front of it and near it in absolute detail? Are there other cupboards that you have not thought of and other rooms it could be in?

Do what Ilander says first and if she can't help you then I will have a go.

The cupboard is small, not much in it and I took everything out and checked there too. No other cupboards I could have stuck it in. Definitely not anywhere outside the bathroom or my bedroom.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
iLander|1367547625|3439259 said:
arkieb1 said:

Do you see the blue thing high, the brown thing low, and a white thing with all kinds of spots of color? It's like a gift bag printed with confetti, but that's not what it actually is. It's flat and white.

Ok went back to the closet, the brown thing thats low is that box I told you about - it is about two inches above the ground. The gift bag you're describing is the holder. It's black with white polka dots. It's flat but has clear pockets. I'm there.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
O.K so the cupboard what you call a closet is the last place you clearly remember it (I am trying to decipher the message here). Is it possible that the cleaning lady moved a piece of clothing that was somewhere else like on a bed or chair or floor and put it into a cupboard or folded it and put it into a set of draws that you have not considered?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Autumnovember|1367547961|3439269 said:

I do remember something though, I came out of my closet after I had got gotten changed after my shower, to show my husband the indentation my rings leave....which leaves me to believe I did put it in the jewelry holder BUT I can't remember if I moved the ring early in the morning before I left for work to hide it in a better spot.

I think the spot was your in closet. Never mind, it's not in that room at all. . . :knockout:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Autumnovember said:
iLander|1367547625|3439259 said:
arkieb1 said:

Ok went back to the closet, the brown thing thats low is that box I told you about - it is about two inches above the ground. The gift bag you're describing is the holder. It's black with white polka dots. It's flat but has clear pockets. I'm there.

Oh, thank god! Okay, let's walk to the washing machine, let me know when you're there.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1367548300|3439278 said:

I think the spot was your in closet. Never mind, it's not in that room at all. . . :knockout:

Tell me Ilander do you think its in another room? Could it be a different closet and the cleaning lady has shifted something ie where it was to somewhere else.... I can't go there and I don't see the place but I got the vibe from the beginning the cleaning lady moved it!!!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Autumnovember|1367548533|3439282 said:
I'm there

Damn, it's nearby. Ugh. Stand with your back to the washer, look to your right, what do you see?

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
arkieb1|1367548544|3439283 said:
iLander|1367548300|3439278 said:

Tell me Ilander do you think its in another room? Could it be a different closet and the cleaning lady has shifted something ie where it was to somewhere else.... I can't go there and I don't see the place but I got the vibe from the beginning the cleaning lady moved it!!!

I asked the cleaning lady if she moved or saw it, she said she didn't see the ring or move any jewelry

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results