carat
color
clarity

Tomorrow I get my new Octavia ring

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm going insane waiting.

Can anyone relate to the torture of waiting?

screen_shot_2013-11-26_at_4.png

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh but what a great Thanksgiving you'll have! Can't wait to see your new ring!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the anticipation and the adrenalin rush I get while thinking about what I am about to get. I'm with Polished- it is delicious torture. Great description Polished.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I can relate and you ahve the best picture of how i feel as well!!

Dust sending your way... or would that be patience?

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You've been such a good boy so far

patience_small1.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwww.

Thanks you guys.
You are the small handful of people on earth who get it.

How can I wait till …

What if I die first?

I can't wait.
We must have our precious NOW!

screen_shot_2013-11-26_at_5.png

screen_shot_2013-11-26_at_6.png

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Kenny have you posted about this before!!!! I don't know how I missed it if you did, you must be so excited :appl:

I do know of the torture of waiting, I missed the delivery of my new OEC diamond studs yesterday. Rather than wait until today to pick them up at the post office I stood outside the post office in the back where the drivers come back at the end of the day. I stood outside in 20 degree NY night sky like a stalker waiting for my mail lady for an hour. My toes were numb but it was worth it.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I feel ya! I'm sitting on one of these too :bigsmile:

Not on the scale of Octavia, but some pretty pearls. So... what's your plan for going to sleep early and not waking up 10 times in the middle of the night, thinking "is it time yet?" :halo:

delicious_torture.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is it too late to have them hold it so you could pick it up in the morning? Probably already on the truck. Or maybe its not close to where you live.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
athenaworth|1385517072|3563546 said:
You've been such a good boy so far

Perfect, AW, just perfect!

Kenny: if your experience is remotely like mine, they will pick the one minute that you are not home/indisposed to come to your house. Either that, or they won't even knock, but will just leave the slip saying "Sorry we missed you!" But then again, people - and their experiences - vary :naughty:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Waiting is the best. It really vibrates whole body. And that feeling, when it's over. Nothing beats that :lol:. Just a couple of hours left; You manage fine, Kenny :wavey:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Kenny,

can i torment you more?

it is 27 November 433pm here in Perth, Western Australia.

I do have a parcel awaiting for collection! i wonder what i have to collect? did you address it to me? so kind, kenny.

Huldak

Shiny_Rock
I am waiting for FedEx too! I can wait a bit for my SO's band though, so I hope he stops at your house first. :wink2:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got a new stone/ring last Friday, it got shipped from the states well over a week ago, I watched FedEx online tracking a few times every day until it flew from L.A to Sydney, then I rang them and paid the fees. Then I had to wait some more for it to ship overnight to Brisbane. I was so tragic I got them to hold it at the depot and drove 40 mins each way to get it in case I missed the delivery van on Friday (they don't deliver on the weekends here so if I was doing school runs or missed them it would not get here until Monday). So I know what it was like, waiting a week was......

I will be doing the happy dance with you when it arrives!!!! Octavia's are freakin amazing!!!

GemFever|1385519365|3563586 said:
I feel ya! I'm sitting on one of these too :bigsmile:

Not on the scale of Octavia, but some pretty pearls. So... what's your plan for going to sleep early and not waking up 10 times in the middle of the night, thinking "is it time yet?" :halo:

I am also waiting on. "By 10:30am" for two pairs of earrings. They were supposed to arrive YESTERDAY :nono: but there was bad weather somewhere (and blue skies where I am!)

It's 8:30 here and I'm nervous I will miss fedex so I am planted on the couch while baby sleeps.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I have to wait, I end up buying a ton of stuff to distract myself!! Can't wait to see it!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Got it.
I'm dancing around. :bigsmile:

Thanks so much to KarlK, Yoram, Jonathan at GOG and Bruce Boone.
You guys rock our world.

More pics in a few days since Turkey day is gobbling up my time.

AGS: 1.515 ct G, VS2, cut grade AGS 0.
6.59 x 6.57 mm, Table 39.6%, Depth 74.1%

screen_shot_2013-11-27_at_12.png

screen_shot_2013-11-27_at_1.png

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
W :love: w!!!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!!

Can't wait to see more pics !!