shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Rose Gold Rings!!

angirocks

Rough_Rock
I just ordered a rose gold Tacori 2616. I will post pics as soon as it is made, but I would love to see others!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I'll start, it is not an engagement ring, but the only rose gold ring I own.

howstackersps.jpg

Here is a pic next to yellow gold

howstackerspro.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Mine!

PC080054.jpg

PC080055.jpg

ETA: Here's a good one of its color

PC210040.jpg

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I love all this rose gold! It''s my new obsession... I am in the process of having a custom 7 stone made for me in rose gold. Can''t wait till it''s done and I can share the pics!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/23/2010 10:47:31 AM
Author: Tuckins1
I love all this rose gold! It's my new obsession... I am in the process of having a custom 7 stone made for me in rose gold. Can't wait till it's done and I can share the pics!
Can't wait to see Tuckins!! Can you tell us more? I remember you were looking for casts - was that for this project?

CDNTech

Rough_Rock
I just re-set mine into rose gold... link has a bunch of pictures. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-reset-had-to-be-reset-emerald-cut-in-rose-gold.142574/

The wedding band came back not quite right, so it''s currently with the jeweler getting a mini-makeover.

IamKrysie

Rough_Rock
Bad PSers!

There I was, all happy and content with platinum... and you all had to introduce me to rose gold! I think Im love! (shh! don''t tell platinum!)
11.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2010 6:06:01 PM
Author: yssie
Date: 5/23/2010 10:47:31 AM

Author: Tuckins1

I love all this rose gold! It''s my new obsession... I am in the process of having a custom 7 stone made for me in rose gold. Can''t wait till it''s done and I can share the pics!

Can''t wait to see Tuckins!! Can you tell us more? I remember you were looking for casts - was that for this project?

Yes, DH let me have a ring made for our anniversary/ 30th birthday present. It should be done in about 2 weeks or so... I will post pics whenever it''s done, but DH won''t let me actually HAVE it until our anni, which is in August.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s my rose gold ring, with a malaya garnet:
IMG04844.jpg

And this one just has rose gold accents, with a blue spinel:
original.aspx

angirocks

Rough_Rock
I have it made! I am taking pics with my phone and they are not looking like everyone else''s pictures on here, so I am going to research how to take pics better on here then I''ll post it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results