shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me YOUR rings.......Solitare E-rings with bands this is!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been struggling with what I should do about my setting. You may know that I''ve tried a few more elaborate settings, and while I liked them, I''m still not sure what I want to see in a "forever" final setting. This got me thinking that maybe part of my indecision comes from wanting variety. That lead me toward thinking that perhaps I should stick with a solitaire, which could potentially give several different looks depending on what I pair it with.

Since I''m imagination-challenged, I''m hoping you''ll all show me how you like to wear YOUR solitaires and what different looks you like. Do you pair with colored stone bands? wraps? plain bands? Channel set? Prong set? Anything?

Help me with some ideas! Please if you can tell me the specs, like finger size, ering stone size, and size of stones in the bands if any. I know this asking for alot of info but, my hope is that we can use this thread as a reference point for other people too!

Thanks ALOT
35.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
This may help you get started! https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/photo-shoot-to-show-the-versatility-of-my-solitaire.77041/
I would like to change the setting I have myslelf, however, the solitaire setting is so versatile, that so many things work with it. Lately, I wear the e-ring in between a plain gold band, and a diamond band, like this:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-love-avril-lavignes-rings-so-i-tried-to-copy-the-look.78188/

Have fun playing around, trying various looks!!

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ring size 4.25.

1.01 ct. six-prong Tiffany setting w/ channel set WB.

Nothing too elaborate but I thought classic the way to go for me.

Hope this helps.
face23.gif

P1240431front.JPG

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies! Very beautiful rings.

I know there has to be more PSer''s out there with solitares and bands.....come on lets see them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results