shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me blingy e-rings with plain bands.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
I am trying to decide what plain bands look like with blingy e-ring settings. Does anyone have one or know of anyone on the forum that has a set like that? Thanks!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
here is one https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-long-awaited-e-ring.15732/

DSCF094c.JPG

and Beau13 has a beautiful halo ring with a plain band in her avatar... I can't seem to locate her picture, althought I have seen it before. but you can click on the link and you can see it in her avatar
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/can-never-pass-up-the-opp-to-photograph-colorful-flowers-with-my-diamonds.114531/

lily%20&%20my%20diamond%20halo%20ring.jpg

PS%20photo%203.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
posted by Mayacama
Btw - I love the look of blingy erings with plain band
30.gif

hope these helped

IMG_0177.JPG

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I love the contrast between a plain band and blingy e-ring. A plain band gives you lots of versatility too. You can pair it with eternity rings, simple e-ring, blingy e-ring, etc. depending on the occasion.

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone. I have been looking at some diamond Scott Kay bands at Bailey, Banks and Biddle (they are going out of business). The band I want is platinum and is now 1400. It used to be $3270, but I really don''t know if I want to spend that much on a band. I can get a plain one and always upgrade later.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2009 6:54:30 PM
Author: DiamanteBlu
I love the contrast between a plain band and blingy e-ring. A plain band gives you lots of versatility too. You can pair it with eternity rings, simple e-ring, blingy e-ring, etc. depending on the occasion.
Yep, I love to the look, too. It''s also nice to have a plain band for days when you''re out gardening or playing in the snow and are wearing gloves that you don''t want snagged on.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2009 7:36:44 PM
Author: makhro82
Thanks everyone. I have been looking at some diamond Scott Kay bands at Bailey, Banks and Biddle (they are going out of business). The band I want is platinum and is now 1400. It used to be $3270, but I really don''t know if I want to spend that much on a band. I can get a plain one and always upgrade later.
Are all the BB&B stores going out of business? Is most of what they sell on sale? (I wonder if they have Roberto Coin stuff on sale?)

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
Every store is closing. Some of them are very light on merchandise. I have been to three stores and 2 of the three have had what I wanted. You can call to see if they have what you want.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I love the jadeleaves three stone ring with the plain wedding band. Can anyone tell me how big is that wedding band? Looks to me like more than 2mm, more like a 3mm, is this correct?

I have a three stone e-ring as well and want to pair it with a plain wb.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/1/2009 9:55:31 PM
Author: joelly
I love the jadeleaves three stone ring with the plain wedding band. Can anyone tell me how big is that wedding band? Looks to me like more than 2mm, more like a 3mm, is this correct?

joelly- I would try some on the jewelry stores, as 2mm and 2.5 mm and 3mm is still different enough for me that I'd have to see it in person to know how it looks and feels on the finger with any ering jmho, and plus its fun to try on rings
31.gif

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/1/2009 7:38:52 PM
Author: MC

Date: 11/1/2009 6:54:30 PM
Author: DiamanteBlu
Yep, I love to the look, too. It''s also nice to have a plain band for days when you''re out gardening or playing in the snow and are wearing gloves that you don''t want snagged on.
Ditto. I love the look of my plain band
1.gif
. It''s 3mm and is just the right size for wearing with my ering or on its own

myring1030jpg.jpg

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2009 9:35:57 AM
Author: D&T

Date: 11/1/2009 9:55:31 PM

joelly- I would try some on the jewelry stores, as 2mm and 2.5 mm and 3mm is still different enough for me that I''d have to see it in person to know how it looks and feels on the finger with any ering jmho, and plus its fun to try on rings
31.gif
You''re right, DT!!!

I did try 2mm but it looks good only if I put it together with my e-ring. I want one that looks good to wear on its own as well as with e-ring. So, guess where I am going now???
27.gif

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These are gorgeous bands. How much and how wide are they? Where do you get them?

Anyone?

Sorry, OP. Can''t resist thread-jacking.

SoontobeMrsB

Rough_Rock
This is my set. I apologize for the poor quality...I took it from my camera phone. It may be hard to see, but I have pave all along the edge of the e-ring, with a plain 2mm plat band.

cameraphoneringsetpic343434_edited-1.jpg

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
My band isn't totally plain, but I thought I would post it because it doesn't have any diamonds. I really wanted something plain that I could wear hiking, horse back riding, etc, and I love my ring. I wear it all the time! I did want something with a little more personality so I could wear it alone, and when I saw Coatimundi's wband I decided to get something similar.

ETA: Why do my prongs always look so huge in picutres? Argh.

lf ering wband 7.jpg

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/3/2009 2:51:42 PM
Author: elrohwen
My band isn''t totally plain, but I thought I would post it because it doesn''t have any diamonds. I really wanted something plain that I could wear hiking, horse back riding, etc, and I love my ring. I wear it all the time! I did want something with a little more personality so I could wear it alone, and when I saw Coatimundi''s wband I decided to get something similar.

elrohwen,
I like your band. What is the width? 3 mm? Is is platinum or WG? Where did you get it? thanks!

amcgookin

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I actually wore my plain bands today instead of my two diamond bands AND I remembered I have an iphone that takes pics :) Not the best pics, but here are a few of my blingy e-ring and plain bands.

Alison

AHplainband3.jpg

amcgookin

Shiny_Rock
Here is another angle. Oh and I LOVE my plain bands cause I think it makes the engagement ring really stand out. It is also nice to have the plain bands for when I do my sporty activities. My husband didn''t like it too much when I gushed over the plain bands... he felt more than I did over the diamond ones. Not true... I love them both, but just in different ways. Next on the list are two bands of pink saphires! I hope
emsmile.gif

AHplainband2.jpg

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
OOOOOOHHHHH I love it! I wish I had long fingers:) Mine are just too stumpy to pull off two bands.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/3/2009 2:59:18 PM
Author: FancyDiamond

My band isn''t totally plain, but I thought I would post it because it doesn''t have any diamonds. I really wanted something plain that I could wear hiking, horse back riding, etc, and I love my ring. I wear it all the time! I did want something with a little more personality so I could wear it alone, and when I saw Coatimundi''s wband I decided to get something similar.

elrohwen,
I like your band. What is the width? 3 mm? Is is platinum or WG? Where did you get it? thanks!
I''m second FancyDiamond, where did you get your w-band, elrohwen? I really like it!!!!

Gleam

Brilliant_Rock
Bumping this thread so it won''t get lost... hoping to see some more lovely photos.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/4/2009 1:41:15 PM

Date: 11/3/2009 2:59:18 PM
Author: FancyDiamond

My band isn't totally plain, but I thought I would post it because it doesn't have any diamonds. I really wanted something plain that I could wear hiking, horse back riding, etc, and I love my ring. I wear it all the time! I did want something with a little more personality so I could wear it alone, and when I saw Coatimundi's wband I decided to get something similar.

elrohwen,
I'm second FancyDiamond, where did you get your w-band, elrohwen? I really like it!!!!
Thanks, ladies!! I asked for 2.5mm, but they weren't sure if they would be able to make it that thin and have it look balanced with the milgrain. So, honestly, I don't know the actual width, but it's somewhere between 2.5 and 3mm. I got it from my local custom jeweler who also made my e-ring - Jewelry Designs in Connecticut. I just asked to have it concave in the middle with milgrain and I think they did a really good job.

I'm still toying with the idea of getting milgrain on the e-ring. Not sure if that would be too matchy-matchy though
33.gif
Or maybe it would tie the look together. I can't decide.

ETA: It's platinum.

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
I wear a plain knife edge band with my pave e-ring. I love the combo. Here are more pics: LINK

WedBandP 016.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve got a plain wedding band while my ering has diamonds on the shank. All my photos are at an angle, please excuse the angle thing. And of course my fingers are bent too.

cushionfireredyellow.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results