shape
carat
color
clarity

Present My WF Shared Prong Bangle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Finally my very first internet jewelry purchase and I couldn't be more thrilled! Thanks to Renee and the team at Whiteflash I am the proud owner of a stunning 3 carat (18 stones) shared prong bangle bracelet in 14 kt. white gold. The workmanship is excellent and the ACA diamonds look just like my Hearts on Fire stones. Renee was a joy to work with. Some of you may remember my threads about getting a new tennis bracelet and then considering a bangle. Renee promised me if I didn't like the bangle I could exchange it for a 3-prong tennis bracelet, but now that I have it you couldn't pry it off my cold dead wrist!!!

sundialwfbang.jpg

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
WOWZAAA!!!! That''s gorgeous.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Another view. It has amazing sparkle! Please forgive my hairy arm though.

wfbangbrace.jpg

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Sundial....that is just sooooo beautiful!

I bet you can''t keep your eyes of it! I am so pleased for you, enjoy every second of wearing it!

Blod
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Sundial, it''s gorgeous!!!!! I love it!! Congrats on your first internet purchase. I''m sure there will be more to come!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
This is a photo of it taken by the most excellent Whiteflash photographer. Hope WF doesn''t mind my reposting it.

wfbang222.jpg

jewelryjunkie

Rough_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
LOVE your bracelet!!! I''m so happy for you! It looks like it sparkles like crazy. Congratulations!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love the design!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh sparkly!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i noticed that pic in the thumbnails of the gallery this morning and actually went to have a look because it look so awesome!
30.gif

congrats sundial! wear it in good health.

togal

Shiny_Rock
It''s just beautiful. I really love it.
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

It''s absolutely beautiful--glad it is what you wanted!!
emthup.gif

cheers--Sharon

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the diamond bangle - so sparkly - and looks nice and sturdy!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s just fabulous and looks great on you.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH yummy!! it looks beautiful! congrats!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Love that bangle Sundial.
Is it comfortable?

it''s very sparkly!
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the compliments everyone! I am just so excited about this purchase. It is an early gift for my 29th wedding anniversary next month. Even my husband had to admit that the diamonds are comparable to my Hearts on Fire diamonds at a MUCH more favorable price! The bracelet is heavier than I expected, but very comfortable on the arm. I was concerned about it flipping over to the smooth side on the bottom since I have relatively small wrists, but it stays in place unless I really start throwing my arm around. In the sunlight it looks like one long stream of diamonds!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, that is stunning.

How did you determine the exact diameter? I have tiny wrists and bangles always swallow me. I''d love one like yours!

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Just gorgeous!
30.gif
And congratulations on your anniversary as well!
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Sundial, it is beautiful!

I would love to see pics of it on your wrist from farther away to get a better idea of the size for all of us with small wrists!

But in the meantime congrats and enjoy!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I love it, too! My goodness, this place is getting more dangerous by the minute! Something else to add to the old wish list!

I think I told you before that we had our 29th in December. Maybe I need to get one of those for my 29th, too. ;-)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sundail, your bracelet is breathtaking! I turn 29 next month--unfortunately I don''t think my DH will see that as cause to buy me one, lol! Congrats on your anniversary!
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad you guys like this! I am attaching a picture that shows the bracelet a little further away for Ann and MGR so you can see how it fits on the wrist. It has a somewhat oval shape that measures just over 2.5 inches across the opening when closed. I can turn it around on my wrist, but it doesn''t turn over by itself.

wfbangwrist.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is lovely! You are a lucky lady, enjoy it and be proud of all your research, it paid off!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow that''s beautiful!!!! I''ll add that to my wish list!
9.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the extra pic - looks beautiful on your wrist! Spinning in a bracelet is something I can''t stand!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!!! Congratulations on your anniversary too!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the new picture. This is a good way to get stones of a larger size as you are speading the carat weight on the top half of your wrist as opposed to a tennis bracelet that goes all the way around. I think my tennis bracelet is 4 carats and has something like 40 diamonds, maybe? So those would be about 10 points. This is 18 diamonds and 3 ct. tw, so that would be about 16 points each. Very nice size!

Were you able to specify the color/clarity of the diamonds or do they stock them a certain way?
(I see the answer on the WF site...F/G color, VS...excellent!)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more thought...this would make a perfect set with some 15 point shared prong earrings like Kaleigh had made! Wonder if they are producing those yet?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results