shape
carat
color
clarity

photos from WF!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ring is on it''s way here--yippee! Here are the photos WF sent me... I love it!

katiewfphotos.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is really gorgeous, Katie!!!
30.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
It is so elegant and beautiful! We get hand shots soon, right?
Congrats!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS! I can''t wait to hear your reaction when you see it!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful ring--can''t wait to see your hand shots, I''m drooling in advance, lol!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, it''s just stunnig Katiedid!!! You must be soooo excited!!! Can''t wait for the hand pics. So happy for you!!!
30.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous Katie! I look forward to your handshots!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful! Can''t wait to see those hand shots!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
WOW. Gorgeous. Can''t wait to see hand shots!!!! You just added to my joy of switching to WF!!!!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooh I love it!!! Well done on a great choice!!!!
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice. I like the setting. Hoping for more photos soon.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s just GORGEOUS in person! My husband and I sat out in the car and just stared at it. He said "Why didn''t we look at round stones to start with? This is huge!" It''s not huge though--it''s just right! (as you may remember, my previous stone was a princess and we didn''t originally seek out a princess, he just saw a ring he loved and bought it for me.) Anyway, we are beyond thrilled with it.

Firenze is sending me this wedding band to try with it: http://www.firenzejewels.com/diamonds/info/40-Wedding%20Bands%20for%20Her-121-914-000-Lady-s-.97ct-diamond-platinum-eternity-wedding-band-ring-000-.html If I like it, I''ll order one in my size and it will take 4-8 weeks to be made (they said it''s made in Italy).

I told Vera and Lesley at WF that this ering is a little snugger than I thought it would be, but I''m hoping it''s because I ate too much salty popcorn at the movies last night! I don''t want to let it out of my sight again to send back for resizing! :) When the wedding band comes and I can try them on together, I''ll know if I need to have it sized up to a 5 or not. Wonder if I should order the wedding band in a 5 just to be safe? The ones I got from SP were 4.5 and they were perfect but they were daintier, thinner bands.

I would attach hand shots but I left my camera cable at home!!! So I''ll send them later. :) thanks all!

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t wait to see pictures of your ring! I just love that setting. Congrats!

I looked at the wedding band you are thinking of. I got a quote from WF to make a ring almost exactly like that. The price is a tad bit more at WF, but I think the ACA melee from WF would be worth it. I know you were concerned about overhang, etc., but I really do think you should pursue the band with WF.

Check out this link to someone who has a similar WF setting. They went with the .02 band like you are considering. It is just beautiful!
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pics-of-my-wf-fine-line-e-ring-and-wf-w-band.45813/

I am so glad you are thrilled with your ring, great story about you and the hubby in the car. Please give us the specs again on this thread, along with the pics!

36.gif
36.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love my beautiful new ring! But I wasn''t at work today to post any hand shots--sorry ladies! I promise to put some out there on Monday at the latest (or sooner if I can figure out how to get my camera to compress these photos). I didn''t even get to wear my ring today because my daughter and I went to the beach for the day and I didn''t want to get sand and suntan lotion in that beautiful thing! But I''m getting ready to put it back on now--and I have the Firenze wedding band already to try with it! It got here in one day (and they didn''t send it overnight). It is gorgeous too--I just need to decide how it looks with my WF ring and order one in my size. I''ll post photos of it too to get your feedback on how the two look together...

Speaking of my wonderful new ring, I must have packed on about 10 pounds in the last week since ordering it--or WF''s size 4.5 is different than the 4.5 rings I have now (neither of those scenarious seem likely...). I am going to have to have it resized--it fits and it''s not uncomfortable, but I do NOT like my rings tight. And I know it will feel even tighter with the wedding band.

Lesley said I could send it back and they''d resize it no problem. But it''s going to cost me about $100 to overnight it both ways (I don''t want to send it any slower than overnight). Is it best to just do this instead of having a local jeweler do it? I''m terrified of taking anything to anyone after my broken stone fiasco. But I wondered what others here had done when they needed to have their WF (or other online vendors) rings resized?

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
WF has a 100% money back guarantee in the first 10 days for stock settings such as yours. I assume this applies to exchanges as well. Tell Lesley now (or in the return policy window) that you want to return /exchange it for a larger size. Do not have it sized! Better to exchange it with them while you can. Have patience and slowerboat the ring to them via an insured service. You will be glad you did, over keeping it, or wasting some dough getting it there fast.

http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds_info/t/confidence.aspx?articleid=8&zoneid=2 Shop with confidence statement.

http://www.download.com/Easy-Thumbnails/3000-2192_4-10285473.html is a simple downloadable program that can help you reduce the size of your pictures. Just play around with the dimensions and jpg size and you'll have us enjoying those photos in no time!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks cinnamon! So you really think I should have them remake the ring? Why not just have them size it up to a 5? I''m actually going to wear it for a couple of days before I decide about the sizing (and I''m going to try on wedding bands tomorrow to see how that affects the fit). It has been almost 100 degrees and very humid here for the last 4 or 5 days and I want to be sure that the 4.5 is really too big.

Thanks for the software suggestion. I''m trying it now...

tn_DSC00604.JPG

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is the wedding band with the ering. It just isn''t going to work. Even with the wedding band being almost a size too big, if it was the perfect size, I still think it would look funny with the ering.

tn_DSC00621.JPG

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a shot from the side of the two rings. The wband is much taller. But it''s so pretty! My husband said "a plain platinum band would look pretty". I said "yes, it would, but I wanted ROCKS!" :)

tn_DSC00626.JPG

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
one more. cinnamon--thanks a million for that thumbnail software tip!

tn_DSC00586.JPG

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
Katie, your ring is gorgeous, and I''m so glad you have a happy ending! I really like this knife-edge pave band from WF. I tried on a similar Ritani band with a solitaire at Fink''s and it looked very nice. Just a suggestion ;-)

WFknifeedge.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results