carat
color
clarity

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Trying to show what it looks like from a distance (this was in the mirror of my poorly-lit bathroom). Hard to capture the sparkle, but even in there it shoots off sparks everywhere.

stci

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Congrats for this beauty!
36.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Sparkling in the kitchen with my engagement ring!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Diamond wedding band, engagement ring, and bangle all together! DH says my left hand sparkles too much now... I don''t quite agree - I think it''s just perfect
31.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous!! and a nice size too! looks great with your shared prong band
36.gif

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary! That is one beautiful bracelet!

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
Double congratulations to you!
36.gif
Anniversary congrats and diamond bracelet congrats! Your diamonds ARE very SPARKLY and pretty!
4.gif
Beautiful diamonds accross your wrist. Enjoy!
face1.gif

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woo, Hoo!!!
30.gif
This is sooo great!!!
36.gif
I love it!!!
18.gif
Enjoy it and wear it in good health! And many congrats on your anniversaity!!!
36.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I totally love your bracelet, but I Really, Realllllllly, love your pendant. Can you show us a close up of your neck?
17.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness!!! The bracelet is gorgeous!! I LOVE all your bling!!! Congratulations on your anniversary!
36.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!!
30.gif
You have the most amazing pieces, and exquisite taste! And huge congrats on your anniversary!!
36.gif
36.gif

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
oh Lilac, it''s simply stunning and it looks perfect on you!
30.gif
congratulations on your anniversary, and big kudos to your wonderful DH!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
' );

One Year Anniversary Bangle from BGD!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
So about a month ago DH and I celebrated our one year anniversary. DH knew I wanted a bracelet, but I was so indecisive about what type of bracelet I wanted (I couldn''t decide between BGD''s 3-prong tennis bracelet, DBTY, or shared prong bangle). I went back and forth a whole bunch of times, and VERY long story short, I finally I told DH to make the decision. He decided that he would rather wait a couple years and buy me a larger ctw tennis bracelet rather than buying me a smaller, 2 ctw tennis bracelet now. The DBTY is beautiful, but we wanted something a little more substantial for the first annivesary present because I wanted something I would always want to wear every single day. So he decided the best option for what I was looking for/what he wanted me to have for our anniversary was the bangle. I was a little worried that it would flip over or that it might be uncomfortable, but DH decided to go ahead and get it anyway because it looked so beautiful on BGD''s website.

I have to take a minute to say just how unbelievably AMAZING Lesley was during the whole process. I never spoke to her myself, but my husband was constantly coming back to me telling me just how incredibly patient, understanding, and helpful she was during the whole decision-making and ordering process. I can''t even begin to explain just how many positive things he had to say about her. Lesley and Brian were amazing to work with and we have already told so many of our friends about them, hoping they will order from BGD just to see how amazing the customer service is and how wonderful the quality of the work is! So thank you so much to Lesley and Brian for making my husband a big believer in online jewelry purchases (he was pretty skeptical before this but now he''s totally on board!) and we look forward to working with them again in the future!

DH presented me with the bangle last week during a surprise dinner he cooked for me. He made some pasta dishes and he brought out 3 covered dishes. He had hidden the bangle inside one of the dishes (it didn''t have pasta in it - it was a sparkly surprise instead!) I LOVE this bangle! It is *so* comfortable and it very rarely, if ever, flips around. In the week I''ve been wearing it, it''s probably flipped around to the non-diamond side maybe 2 or 3 times, and it didn''t bother me at all because it was so infrequent. The diamonds sparkle SO MUCH in pretty much every single type of lighting I have come across! Today was the first sunny day and the incredible sparkle across my whole wrist was amazing. It''s like a solid line of sparkle across my whole wrist. I am so in love with this bangle and so happy my husband decided to get me this instead of the tennis bracelet!

So here is my 1.5 ctw shared prong bangle from BGD...

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Trying to show what it looks like from a distance (this was in the mirror of my poorly-lit bathroom). Hard to capture the sparkle, but even in there it shoots off sparks everywhere.

stci

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Congrats for this beauty!
36.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Sparkling in the kitchen with my engagement ring!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Diamond wedding band, engagement ring, and bangle all together! DH says my left hand sparkles too much now... I don''t quite agree - I think it''s just perfect
31.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous!! and a nice size too! looks great with your shared prong band
36.gif

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary! That is one beautiful bracelet!

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
Double congratulations to you!
36.gif
Anniversary congrats and diamond bracelet congrats! Your diamonds ARE very SPARKLY and pretty!
4.gif
Beautiful diamonds accross your wrist. Enjoy!
face1.gif

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woo, Hoo!!!
30.gif
This is sooo great!!!
36.gif
I love it!!!
18.gif
Enjoy it and wear it in good health! And many congrats on your anniversaity!!!
36.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I totally love your bracelet, but I Really, Realllllllly, love your pendant. Can you show us a close up of your neck?
17.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness!!! The bracelet is gorgeous!! I LOVE all your bling!!! Congratulations on your anniversary!
36.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!!
30.gif
You have the most amazing pieces, and exquisite taste! And huge congrats on your anniversary!!
36.gif
36.gif

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
oh Lilac, it''s simply stunning and it looks perfect on you!
30.gif
congratulations on your anniversary, and big kudos to your wonderful DH!

Status
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results