shape
carat
color
clarity

O-U know it's my turn now!

I have a whole host of pictures from my little brunch with the indespensible Uppy being e-mailed to me, but I thought I'd at least give you guys a preview!

The stone is an antique cushion, 1.75 carats J color VS2 from Leon. He did a beautiful setting for me, that involved many things I love! I was taken by a Single Stone setting several months ago, and wanted to change a few of the minor details. I wanted milgraining around the marquis and the round, and a beautiful and unique head and profile. Gypsy, I was inspired by your gorgeous ring, and had milgraining all the way around the shank.

Many, many, many thanks to Uppy, for communicating with my now fiance over what I would love most. My FI is SUCH a dear and worked so hard.

For those of you who want the proposal story, go here https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/oupeargirl-is-an-engaged-girl.159897/

I've been a part of PS for a long time, and I so appreciate everything you all have taught me.

3103.JPG

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I wanted to be the first to jump in and say an incredibly huge CONGRATULATIONS to OU and her finace! I have never met two sweeter people, and the fact that they'll be spending their lives together makes my heart sing!

Thank you for letting me be a tiny part of the joy you are experiencing. It lets me relive a wonderful time in my own life, and I know Mr. Uppy and I both wish (and are assured) the best for you in the future.

Now, to keep this PS friendly, and a little less sappy, I thought I'd share a picture of the engagement brunch I made for OU and I today. We had wonderful weather, wonderful food, befitting of the wonderful friendship we share!! We thought of all of you as we celebrated (and even gossiped about a few of you too!)

3102.JPG

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! that ring is stunning! what a beautiful couple :appl:

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is BEAUTIFUL! We must have more pictures! :love: :appl:

And Uppy....you're such a dear and have a heart of gold! The brunch looks sweet and I'm sure it was delicious! :naughty:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! Your ring is stunning!!! I cant wait to see more pics!!! Enjoy this very special time!!! :appl: :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to you - the ring is gorgeous!

Love the brunch - beautiful diamonds, champagne and good friends - what a winning combo!

I read the proposal story too - sounds just perfect and idyllic. Can't wait for more pictures of your ring. . .

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning ring, and I love how you added the engagement brunch picture! It looks like it was fun and delicious!!!

Congrats!!!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congratulations OUpeargirl! Your ring is gorgeous-we're going to need many-many more pics. :))

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oupear, it looks like a lovely ring! Now you know, we need some more photos!!!! You are just teasing us right?

Up close, far away, on your lovely hand, and of course the beautiful gallery! Pretty please!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Oh my word that ring is GORGEOUS!!!! Can't wait to see more pics. Congratulations!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your ring looks beautiful....more pics please :bigsmile: .

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Your engagement sounds wonderful, and how fantastic you have so many pictures from it.

NOW - let's see more pictures of that ring! Thou tease us too much!!!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, everyone! OK.. on to more pictures.

oupeargirlcushion.JPG

oustrawberry.JPG

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww congrats OU! I just looked through your LIW thread :)) Your ring is gorgeous!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
W-O-W.

More pictures? Pleaaaaaaaaaaase?

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
I seriously think you have one of the most beautiful rings on PS. Congrats again! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my good gracious, I love your ring!!! :love: It's one of the prettiest I've ever seen and is perfection on your hand! Congrats!

Bibbi

Rough_Rock
So Beautiful and the setting is so unique! Congratulations and Enjoy!! :appl:

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
:love: *sigh~~~~* You already know what I think of you and your ring :D Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results