shape
carat
color
clarity

My WhiteFlash ACA/Tsavorite E-Ring Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Doomaise

Rough_Rock
Well, my ring has been shipped and is on it's way. I was sent the following picture of my Ring, so thought I'd share. I'm thrilled with it.....I can't believe how great it looks!

Ring Details:

ACA H&A RB .934CT, F, SI1
2 x .33 Tsavorite Garnet, Pear Shaped Side Stones

ACA_Tsav_Ring.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

You should print little informational cards and take them with you when you out. Because you''re going to get SO many questions and compliments about your very gorgeous and unique ring!

I love the colors of icy white and minty green. Wow!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring!!!!! I love it, I can''t wait to see handshots of this beauty. When will it arrive??????

Linda

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, it looks beautiful and I can''t wait till you get it! I agree with Bliss on the little information cards being a must
1.gif

Did WF source your tsavs? I was wondering about their colored stones process.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I love the green and white-so unique and special! Congratulations!

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!
I love the look of colored stones in an e-ring!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
YOWZA!!! That is gorgeous, congrats. Can''t wait for the hand pics, you must be soooo excited!!!
30.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
That''s really gorgeous. The pears are a perfect compliment to the beautiful stone. You did a great job of picking this out, it''s unique and had a lot of thought put into it. She''s going to love it and get tons of compliments!!!

Doomaise

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/19/2008 12:36:46 PM
Author: akmiss
Oooh, it looks beautiful and I can''t wait till you get it! I agree with Bliss on the little information cards being a must
1.gif

Did WF source your tsavs? I was wondering about their colored stones process.
Yes, they did source the tsavs. I believe that one of their employees actually teaches the GIA class on gems, so apparently he''s pretty good at getting some nice stones. Based on the two in my ring, I''d say they did a bang-up job!

Doomaise

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/19/2008 12:23:37 PM
Author: Bliss
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

You should print little informational cards and take them with you when you out. Because you''re going to get SO many questions and compliments about your very gorgeous and unique ring!

I love the colors of icy white and minty green. Wow!
Ha ha....great idea. Or maybe I''ll just get T-Shirts made and we''ll just wear them all the time!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooo, it''s GORGEOUS!!!!! I can''t wait to see more pics. I love the pear tsavs!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Seeing an e-ring go from an idea to completion is one of my favorite things about PS!! Doomaise, you did a WONDERFUL job and she is going to LOOOOOVE it when she gets it later this summer!!! You''re going to be so eager to give her the ring you might not be able to wait!
2.gif

Doomaise

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/19/2008 1:31:36 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
Seeing an e-ring go from an idea to completion is one of my favorite things about PS!! Doomaise, you did a WONDERFUL job and she is going to LOOOOOVE it when she gets it later this summer!!! You''re going to be so eager to give her the ring you might not be able to wait!
2.gif
Thank you very much! But I couldn''t have done it without all of you PS users......thank all of you for all the help and information!

firstrock

Rough_Rock
I agree with getting info. cards printed ;-). It''s a beautiful ring. Enlighten the ignorant, what are tsavorites?

lamer

Rough_Rock
so special!!!!! the shape and color of the side stones is out of this world. lovvvvvvve it

brooklyngirl

Brilliant_Rock
Just gorgeous! I love the color of those tsavs
30.gif
. Can''t wait for handshots of that beauty
emthup.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful!
30.gif
Its a very romantic looking ring to me...not sure why. She is going to scream with delight!

BRAVO Doomaise!
36.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
What a dreamy ring. I bet she''s going to love having a ring that really stands apart from the crowd
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Doomaise, gorgeous ring, I love it!!! I can't wait for hand shots, love it!

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
So delighted that you''re happy with your ring, Doomaise.

Bob Hoskins (our inhouse G.G) was formerly an instructor on colored stones at GIA, and we''re lucky to have such a great resource. He''ll be pleased to know your elation with the end result.
1.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG that''s gorgeous - so beautiful and balanced and the colors are TDF. Can''t wait for handshots!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results