shape
carat
color
clarity

My pearl wedding necklace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I also got this in the mail today!!!

It''s my 30th birthday present/wedding jewelry.... a gift from my parents. Mom had it designed for me and it looks so gorgeous on. Neck shots eventually, I promise!

sumspearls.jpg

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Love that! Are the pearls different colors?

*M*

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
She also had earring jackets made so I could dress up my studs a bit, but I think they make them look small! Now I need a pair of pearls to match! I haven''t decided if I''ll wear them in front of my lobes or behind. FI likes it better when they dangle behind but I think it feels a little weird.

sumspearljacks.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2007 10:58:57 PM
Author: poptart

*M*

Yup! I''m wearing a pearl comb for my wedding that mixes colors, so we decided to do the same with the necklace and it''s just so much more interesting. There are a couple of almost lavender pearls, peachy/champagne ones, pink ones, and creamy ones. The jeweler took apart a strand he''d put together to make it and mom picked out each pearl used!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set. It''s a perfect wedding necklace. The jackets are soooo pretty...I love the double pearls on them!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous set. I so love pearls!!!
30.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
emcake.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2007 11:12:10 PM
Author: Skippy123
Wow, gorgeous set. I so love pearls!!!
30.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
emcake.gif

Thanks! It''s still about a month away, but she said I could wear it on that night, but then not again until the wedding! It was really cool that mom and I both agreed I shouldn''t wear anything fake on my wedding day! She wanted me to have real jewels I would always cherish! Hmm.... I wonder where I get my bling-appreciation from???
2.gif
I''m thrilled and very lucky!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/1/2007 11:01:06 PM
Author: sumbride
Date: 5/1/2007 10:58:57 PM

Author: poptart

*M*

Yup! I''m wearing a pearl comb for my wedding that mixes colors, so we decided to do the same with the necklace and it''s just so much more interesting. There are a couple of almost lavender pearls, peachy/champagne ones, pink ones, and creamy ones. The jeweler took apart a strand he''d put together to make it and mom picked out each pearl used!
Awesome! I have a silver pearl that I picked out when I was 10 in disneyworld where they had a bunch of oysters and you paid a few dollars to have them open it and you could keep whatever was inside. I just happened to pick the right oyster I guess! Love the necklace.

*M*

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh, wow...sumbride! What a gorgeous pearl suite you''ve got! I LOVE LOVE LOVE both pieces!

Having different colored pearls is SO cool!
30.gif

widget

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a gorgeous treasure!! I absolutely love them and the fact that your Mom picked out each pearl is so wonderful. Lucky, lucky you!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2007 11:01:06 PM
Author: sumbride

How neat!!

So pretty, and unique. And what a sweet gift from your mom.
5.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Nicely done! Nice wedding band too....................

cheers--Sharon

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Happy almost birthday! The necklace is beautiful and it''s going to look great with your comb!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday Sumbride. I LOVE your pearls. They are just gorgeous. What a wonderful present from your parents.

Linda

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Happy Early Birthday!! That is a beautiful set!!! I absoutely love the necklace and the earrings are precious!!

wrbday08.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Happy Birthday!!! Wow... what a gorgeous necklace!
30.gif
The earring jackets are perfect too! Your parents have bought you an absolutely perfect gift for your birthday and the wedding!!! If I were you, I would wear them in front of the ear, not behind... But then again, your FI likes it dangling from behind, so I guess it must look nice that way too! Congratulations!
36.gif
Please post neck shots and ear shots! I will be waiting!!!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Thank you!!!

I promise to dress myself up a bit when I get home and take some more photos!!! I need to practice with the clasp... it''s a bit different, but its supposed to never come undone accidentally. I''m just, well, not especially coordinated, so I need to learn it more. Good excuse to pull it back out of the closet! (my mind said to hide it, just in case... having some work done on the house right now.)

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty-I love the different colored pearls! I think the jackets look great, too. I can''t decide about wearing them in front of the ear or in back. Without seeing photos, I say wear them in front of your ear since you''ll be wearing them on a dressy occasion. (I''m assuming your wedding is dressy, but I could be wrong.)

Wearing them behind the ear makes them a little more "funky" to me, so maybe you could do it that way on your birthday for fun.

I can''t wait to see neck/ear shots!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday Sum!! Your necklace is stunning, very pretty! Your mom did a great job picking out the pearls.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful set! Happy birthday!
36.gif

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Its beautiful and I also LOVE the earring jackets! I adore pearls.
30.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday! It''s a beautiful necklace, perfect for wedding jewellery!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy early birthday! What a great necklace, and I love the pearl dangles for your studs too!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I love the necklace (with the spaces) and earring jackets. Very cool.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Sumbride that will look beautiful on you. I love the Y and I''ve never seen one in pearls quite like yours.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday. The pearls are really pretty. I just love the different colors. I really like the peachy colored pearls.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results