shape
carat
color
clarity

My New WF Princess!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PleaseSayYes

Rough_Rock

After countless hours of researching, adjusting, second guessing, and perfecting this ring, it’s finally here, and I couldn’t be happier!

Diamond from GoG: 1.46 I VS2 AGS 0 Princess
Set from WF: 1.8mm white gold custom ring and band, .54tcw, 6.5mm high.
What’s everyone think? My girl has no idea this is coming, but I think it’s what she’d like! You’ll have to wait on true hand pics, my fingers aren’t that small. Enjoy!

(P.S. Sorry if some of these are blurry)

Ring-001.jpg

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! You did such a great job
36.gif
36.gif
That profile is YUM-O!

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
I''m liking princesses more and more.... this one is especially nice... the organic curves of the setting really off-sets the geometric shape. It''s gorgeous!
30.gif
Can''t wait for hand shots - good luck wiht he proposal
36.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
One of the nicest princess rings that I have ever seen. I don''t usually like them much, but this one is exceptionally pretty. The band and set are beautiful. I am sure your GF is going to overwhelmed at what you have created for her. I''m so happy for you.
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh man, that is drop dead GORGEOUS
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
LOVE IT
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy cow, gorgeous rings! I am sure that she will be head over heels in love with them!

Itgirl76

Shiny_Rock
Wow I love the head of the ring! I love how it looks beautiful!!!

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Seriously, I think that is one of the most beautifully set princess solitaires I have ever seen. The head on it is just in a league of its own. And weren''t you the one who was worried about the prongs? I think they came out just perfectly. I have to say WF just does beautiful work. She will absolutely swoon over that beautiful, beautiful ring.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Excellent job
36.gif

The set looks perfect! i am sure she will LOVE it!

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/23/2008 9:42:26 PM
Author: PleaseSayYes

WOW! That diamond is really gorgeous too! Wow. You really hit this one out of the park. The wedding band looks just incredible. CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HAND SHOTS!!!!
35.gif

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/23/2008 9:54:50 PM
Author: claireabelle
I''m liking princesses more and more.... this one is especially nice... the organic curves of the setting really off-sets the geometric shape. It''s gorgeous!
30.gif
Can''t wait for hand shots - good luck wiht he proposal
36.gif

That''s a really astute observation. It is the combination of the smooth curves of the head coupled with the square lines of the diamond that really soars here. Someone else mentioned the profile on the ring as well. It''s stunning. I would put that ring up to ANY Tier 1 jeweler. It''s really beautiful.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Oh, it''s very lovely! I LOVE seeing a gorgeous princess ring.

PLEASE come back and post handshots. Good luck on the proposal!

PleaseSayYes

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/23/2008 10:20:00 PM
Author: Isabelle
Seriously, I think that is one of the most beautifully set princess solitaires I have ever seen. The head on it is just in a league of its own. And weren''t you the one who was worried about the prongs? I think they came out just perfectly. I have to say WF just does beautiful work. She will absolutely swoon over that beautiful, beautiful ring.
Haha, yeah that was me Isabelle, the CADs just don''t do it justice. I really do think they made the head beautiful though.

Thank you all for the compliments!
9.gif

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/23/2008 10:35:55 PM
Author: PleaseSayYes
Date: 7/23/2008 10:20:00 PM

Author: Isabelle

Haha, yeah that was me Isabelle, the CADs just don''t do it justice. I really do think they made the head beautiful though.

Thank you all for the compliments!
9.gif

Ha ha! I told you that the CADs don''t do it justice. CADS should be outlawed for causing more worry than they do good. (Just kidding!) But they really are just CADS, but they *look so real* that people see them and then think "OMG! That is what my ring will look like IRL!" :) Good luck with the proposal. Do it soon so we can see the hand shots.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. She''ll love it.

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! You did a great job!

PleaseSayYes

Rough_Rock
Thanks all! I''ll try to get some shots in the sun tomorrow if this hurricane will ever go away... it''s absolutely blinding! (the ring, not the storm
2.gif
)

Ava15

Rough_Rock
Your fiancee wil faint when she sees it! Be sure to hold on tight!! Can''t wait for hand pics!

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
You did a wonderful job, pat yourself on the back cause she will flip out. Absolutely gorgeous.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results