shape
carat
color
clarity

My Daughter asked if I could~~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
post her ring in the ''Show me the ring" section of pricescope.

This is my 9 years old custom set 1.06 Emerald cut pink topaz. IN a size 3.75. She got to pick the stone and the setting. She just wanted it in this section and I am not sure how to switch everything to this link: But here are a few pictures. I am not great with the camera, so the stone looks a little dark, but it isn''t.. it is very bright and yummy.

Ashlyns.jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s so pretty and it looks great on her little hand!

Cath

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty! How old is your daughter? Sounds like we have a future-PSer on our hands!
1.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
She is 9... She reads P-scope with me. She loves it. She could not wait to get the ring so that she could ''have a beautiful ring like the people here on pricescope'' and she says that she feels just like a princess....

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
MINE''S daughter,
Your new pink topaz ring is just yummy!!! I love the color, don''t you?? It looks lovely on your hand. Thanks for sharing your beautiful ring with us!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh how sweet. I''m glad you posted it.
Her pink stone looks so pretty on her little hand.

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
That is a beautiful ring! I love pink and I think it''s just gorgeous.
21.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is such a pretty ring Mine''s daughter. It looks so pretty on you and I love the pink stone
36.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s a lovely ring! She has very good taste!

Deborah

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
She is going to be so excited when she comes home from school this afternoon and sees all the responses... Thanks everyone.. I am sure she will thank you as well. She is very proud and has done an excellent job taking care of it.. I am very proud of her as well.

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
If only I had a beautiful ring like that at age 9! What a perfect ring for her little hand. Love the stone and setting, she did good! Hopefully she will have it for many years to come
1.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!!
I
emlove.gif
the color.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful gift! The ring is beautiful, and will always be something special for her (I still wear a topaz and diamond ring my parents bought for me for my 6th grade graduation (it was the first piece of real jewelry I ever received and something I will definitely pass on to my daughter (assuming I have one!)). Wear it in good health! You''re one lucky girl!!!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
What a great ring! I absolutely love pink and it looks simply fabulous on that petite hand! I hope this is just the beginning of what will be a wonderful collection of beautiful jewels!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Beautiful ring Mine''s daughter!!! We look forward to seeing more rings that you pick out in future years!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
too precious! so pretty and sweet... congrats mine''s daughter
36.gif

Bikergirl

Shiny_Rock
What a pretty ring! And you got to pick the stone and everything? Wow - I''m so jealous! Thanks for sharing photos.
36.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
How adorable!
21.gif
And I love that pink stone!
30.gif
36.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Mine''s daughter:

Thank you everybdy. I did get to pick my stone and the man let me pick what kind of ring i wnated to put the pink stone in. My mom likes pretty things and says that we need to have pretty things for us. thank you for saying nice things and for likng my ring. i did not want pick but i did want a blue one. But there was a very big one that i liked. It was pink to and my mom said that if I wore that one then maybe my freinds would not think it was a real one and that i bought it in a cheep store. But i didn''t, my mommy bought it at really nice store. I want to get a necklace and some earings to match my ring. I have to take it off for soccer practice, but then i put it back on after pracitce. My mom taught me how to clean it and put it in a little bag that will stop the ring from getting messed up. Thank you for looking at my ring and letting me put my pictures here on pricescope
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

LOL.... My baby girl worked on this paragraph forever. LOL.. thank you everyone for being so wonderful and responsive!!
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
MINE''S daughter,
We are so happy that you have a beautiful ring!!! It''s good that your Mommy taught you how to take such good care of it. Have fun at soccer practice and we look forward to seeing you add to your collection!! What position do you play on your soccer team???
35.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Thank you. I play back now. I am really small and kids and their moms and dads do not think that I am good when the see me from the other team. at first I played forward. I have been playing soccer since I was 4 years old. I am shorter than everybody else but I run really fast and I suprise the kids that think that I cannot get them. they call me a the gnat. My mom thinks it is dunny when the other moms talk to her after games and tell my mom that they diod not think I could move that fast. Mommy says that just becuase they are big it does not mean that they are better. it just means that i can move around them faster and that they do not know I am coming until I am already gone with the ball. I tryed out for the traveling soccer team when I was 7 and i got on the team, But everybody was 9. my mom says I was the yongestg person on to ever make the team. I wrote a letter to Mia Hamm and she wrote me a ltter back and I got a letter from my statte senetor and he called me a role model. but one day I am going to go to the olympics and play soccer. my mom says that I can do anything I ever want.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow that is awesome, good for you. you have a very smart Mommy and I think you are one terrific kid. Keep up the good work!!!! keep us posted on your soccer and anything else you want to share with us!!!
35.gif
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I loved the pics, the soccer story and the ring! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful new ring!!! I love the detail of the band and the beautiful stone! and what a cool Mom you have (but you already knew that, didn''t ya?
3.gif
)

deny

Rough_Rock
How sweet! The next generation for pricescope. Tell her that her ring is beautiful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results