shape
carat
color
clarity

Just rec'd my 2.25 AVC P in RG Vatche via GOG

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
Wanted to post my ring! I really love the claw prongs and the RG. I know a P colored stone is not for everyone, but so far I'm enjoying the tint. (The i-phone is not showing the stone color very well....maybe someday I'll break down and get a macro lens. Or spring will come to Mpls and the sun will shine!?)

_5395.jpg

_5396.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
stunning stunning stunning

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! :love: And you at least need to borrow a camera so we can see more pictures!!! What are the diameter measurements of your diamond? And which Vatche setting is it?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!!!! :love: I love it! More pics please! And wear in health and happiness!

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the kind comments. I'm greatful for all the advise and inspiration from this group.
The stone is 8.21mm X 7.69mm X 4.98mm depth
The ring is a custom Vatche done through GOG, size 7 (I may need to add a 6.75 band to keep it on in this never ending winter)....

I'll see what I can do w/ my Nikon. It frustrates me to see so many great pics and fall so short in my attempts!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
INCREDIBLE!! just a beautiful AVC!!! I love the P colour - and especially with the RG!! Its fantastic on you!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks amazing! Since I'm told its snowing up there I guess we won't see spring pics for a while!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful and congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
ame|1365890927|3426392 said:
Looks amazing! Since I'm told its snowing up there I guess we won't see spring pics for a while!

It's an abomination!
(the weather here.) I'm counting the friends moving to So Ca.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous diamond! The setting is a beautiful choice for that diamond :love:

I misread your post Harper and thought you said this was a RHR. Sorry! It's absolutely gorgeous. Is this an ering upgrade?

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So fabulous! More, more, more pictures......pulllleeeezzzzzzeeeee!!! :naughty:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!! I'd like to second the request for more pictures. It's stunning.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, amazing, soooo beautiful :love: :love: :love: :love: Definitely post more pics pleaseee :appl:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Be.Still.My.Heart! Love the P!!!!!

FirefliesAtSunset

Rough_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: WOW WOW WOW It is really quite beautiful!!! Will you wear it alongside a band?
I love the setting. CONGRATS and thank you for sharing!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, congratulations!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cant wait for more pics!

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
I tried a few shots with my real camera (but a 50mm lens)...you can see the color a bit more in these. IRL you definitely see the tint.
Just to clarify, this is not a traditional e-ring or really an upgrade since I never had an e-ring from my husband. (There would never have been a marriage if an e-ring was required - I would have been a nightmare to shop for.) This is more just an indulgence from my spouse. I may try a plain RG band with it at some point; the ring is looser than I imagined. A snug band might make it feel more secure. (I had planned to wear it alone in place of my eternity band.)

_5409.jpg

_5410.jpg

_5411.jpg

_5412.jpg

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
That is one beautiful indulgence my dear!!!! Love the new pictures :love: :love: :love: There is a 1.34ct AVC O that I have been stalking for a year. Seeing your thread makes me want it more :naughty: Perhaps I need an indulgence, too :))

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Breathtaking! How about wear it with your eternity band?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results