shape
carat
color
clarity

Jeff White Sapphire+Whiteflash setting = Found Sapphire!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOW....AWESOME.....CONGRATULATIONS LS!!!!!!
36.gif
30.gif

Lori

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
YAY, I''m glad you posted a thread here in SMTR! Your beautiful ring deserves it!

Big Congrats LS!!!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
That isn''t rain on your box, it''s PS''ers drool!

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!!!!! Congratulations on your beauty, and I''m sure you''re going to enjoy it!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
MAGNIFICENT! That''s a perfect illustration of how it''s worth it to wait, and get it RIGHT. Congratulations!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
LS! It is gorgeous
30.gif

Congratulations! WF did an excellent job
36.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yowza. Like, I mean... YOWZA.

It finally happened. I''m actually speechless!!!!!!!

BEAUTIFUL LS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sigh........it''s even more beautiful this morning!!!
30.gif
30.gif

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
WOW.. That is incredible. I absolutely love the way the pears are part of the halo around the sapphire. Stunning, wear it with great pride.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
The love and care you put into this has certainly paid off! The result is stunning, and even more meaninful since you honored the original ring in the remake. Congratulations!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JAW DROPS TO FLOOR!! That has to be one of the most beautiful sapphire/rings that I have ever seen! I am beyond amazed and so happy for you! So tell the truth, you slept with her didn''t you???
31.gif
2.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love the color of that stone!!! Congratulations!!
36.gif
36.gif

kimikocat

Shiny_Rock
Jeff does such beautiful work.

Oh Jeff...

He''s really sweet, and he''s pretty cute, too. :)

kimikocat

Shiny_Rock
Jeff does such beautiful work.

Oh Jeff...

He''s really sweet, and he''s pretty cute, too. :)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Congrats!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my heavenly stars LS! Honey, it''s gorgeous!! I mean drop dead gorgeous!! The sapph is just.......... ohmyGod and the diamonds of course are fantastic. You''re a lucky girl. That''s all I can say!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOODNESS where did you all come from? I wasn''t expecting so many more lovely replies!

Loriken: thank you for stopping by!

Beaglemom: yes, I WILL enjoy it!

Hi Jelly! tee hee hee "drool on the box"!! Whiteflash saw it and actually e-mailed with an offer of ANOTHER box! Can you imagine that! woo hoo they are amazing! ( I didn''t take them up on their offer though: left it there for the next PriceScoper!)

Hello deegee. Nice to meet you

Circe, you are absolutely spot on: WAIT FOR "THE ONE" Get it right forever and ever!

Hi admiss! thank you for the compliment. WF and Jeff White did the hard part. They get the credit.

DandiAndi: me too: I have NEVER been speechless! AND afraid to open the box....
9.gif

Hello again Catmom. Yes, it''s still beautiful! I believe it''s a keeper...

EMPTorres: the pears were critical to making this work. We had to try quite a few sizes/widths to get a "pair of pears" that blended in with the melee....good job, huh? WF is the best.

Upgradable: I appreciate your sentiment about honouring the original ring. That was really important to me. But I also didn''t want to "duplicate" it, but respecting the past while being cognizant of the present was important....(that''s PS-speak for UPGRADE!
31.gif
)

motownmama: I''m loving it already!

thank you julesbeth!

cushioncutnut: sorry about your jaw. Hope you''re ok?
2.gif
And YES, I did sleep with her!

Dani: the stone is as amazing in person as it is on the screen. I have NEVER seen anything like it!

kimikokat: you have met The Jeff in PERSON??? NO WAY! And yes, he''s fabulous.

Thank you Tacori! I''m lovin'' your pink sapphire band as well! But sorry, I SPENT ALL THE $$!
11.gif

Gemgirl: yes, it is fantastic. I have to give the credit to JeffWhite and WF. They are an amazing duo to work with!

Thank you all again for your kindness. This has been a bit of a journey for me and it was nice to have friends along the way!

LS

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Yay, glad you''re sharing with all of PS over on SMTR, LS. I bet you''ll convert tons of people to our dark color gem addiction
11.gif
Plus I didn''t mind taking another oogle at that stunner
30.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2008 8:36:33 PM
Author: icekid
Yay, glad you''re sharing with all of PS over on SMTR, LS. I bet you''ll convert tons of people to our dark color gem addiction
11.gif
Plus I didn''t mind taking another oogle at that stunner
30.gif
....come on over to the dark side......................
11.gif

LS

p.s. I wasn''t sure if I should post in SMTR but then I decided that coloured stones are just as worthy!
9.gif
9.gif

KatSullivan

Rough_Rock
I had to come out of lurkdom because your ring is BEAUTIFUL!
30.gif
I followed your saga over in the colored stone forum and I''m just so happy that you found EXACTLY what you''re looking for! :) I actually started crying because your ring was so beautiful and I am not a crier at all! I think it was just all the emotions of your real-life story. You and your husband must be so proud! Congratulations on the most gorgeous sapphire of all time. Your story totally inspired me to start collected gemstones. I actually just ordered my first one (rhodalite garnet) from gemrite. so thanks for being an inspiration
36.gif
9.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2008 8:53:25 PM
Author: KatSullivan
I had to come out of lurkdom because your ring is BEAUTIFUL!
30.gif
I followed your saga over in the colored stone forum and I'm just so happy that you found EXACTLY what you're looking for! :) I actually started crying because your ring was so beautiful and I am not a crier at all! I think it was just all the emotions of your real-life story. You and your husband must be so proud! Congratulations on the most gorgeous sapphire of all time. Your story totally inspired me to start collected gemstones. I actually just ordered my first one (rhodalite garnet) from gemrite. so thanks for being an inspiration
36.gif
9.gif

WOW how very kind of you! thank you for your post!

...welcome to the dark side....
9.gif

Please make sure to post pics of your first stone. We also have a thread called "Rings in Waiting" that we use to keep ourselves from losing our minds while waiting for our stones and/or rings!

LS

KatSullivan

Rough_Rock
LOL hehehe! I''m so exited to join the dark side!!! My boyfriend couldn''t understand why I liked gemstones SO much and then I showed him your ring. Needless to say he was BLOWN away!
3.gif
I will definitely post some pics when my garnet arrives. I think my mail-lady is getting tired of me harassing her...
20.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
OMG, just gorgeous!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
LS this is stunning. WF did such a beautiful job. Off to the colored stone forum for some MORE photos (i hope *stamps foot*)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results