shape
carat
color
clarity

it''s official!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

celly555

Rough_Rock
36.gif
16.gif
9.gif

photo_72.jpg

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Silly...I mean Celly we are going to need a few words and a ton more photos. What is offical about it? You have got to give us more details...and MORE PHOTOS.

Offical or non sanctioned photos are fine.
2.gif
§

celly555

Rough_Rock
lol...oops! It''s official because I''ve been planning my wedding for the past 6 months but no ring! And it has took 9 years to get here! (:

round brilliant
very good
H

More pictures later - family here, off to make breakfast!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good heavens, what a tease!!
11.gif
9.gif

That ring looks so sparkly, and unique. We need a ton more shots, crisp ones at that, to capture all the detail on this thing. Chop chop!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Celly!
36.gif

What a unique setting--beautiful!
Want to see more, please!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it! Very nice!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow celly, that is a beautiful setting! so unique and feminine, and your diamond looks like it has tons of fire! keep the pictures coming, and congratulations on your engagment becoming official!
2.gif
1.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Celly, I love your ring. It is so different and feminine. It looks gorgeous on your hand and I love those side diamonds. Please, more pictures.

Linda

captainobvious

Shiny_Rock
Its official!...your finger is on FIRE. Very nice setting and a very sparkly stone you''ve got there! Congrats!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Celly, you''re ring is gorgeous - absolutely stunning! It looks to be one of the most intricate and settings I''ve ever seen here - just beautiful!

Congrats on officially making it official!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! I love the setting; so beautful and unusual!!!
30.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Very unique. Congrats!! Can''t wait to see more photos!

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your *officialization*!!! :)

I love the delicate, lacey look of your ring, and the sizeable center stone that weighs it out! Very well balanced.

Can you tell us your story? And more pics please!
36.gif

celly555

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for all of your kind words! This site really helped me figure out exactly what I was looking for! Everyone''s diamonds on here are so beautiful and I can appreciate all the different styles.

I have to find my real camera (all i have right now is my iphone right now) - when I do, I''ll have better pictures to show you. For now, per your request, more picts of my ring!

THANK YOU for sharing in my excitement during this really special time in my life!
30.gif

IMG_0426.jpg

twochicklets

Rough_Rock
Such an incredibly gorgeous ring!! Is it custom? Who is the designer? I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Wear it so very happily ever after!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
celly, that ring is just so ultra feminine and beautiful and sparkly and unique. It''s got it all!!
36.gif

Congrats on your engagement, and wear this beauty in good health!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results