shape
carat
color
clarity

I got the ring... now on to the proposal

ClearVision

Rough_Rock
The engagement ring arrived yesterday!
I had hoped it would be here before Christmas but I was a bit late getting started.

The specs on the diamond are here (2.38ct, I, SI1):
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/shallow-ags0.182760/

I was going to with a custom 3 row pave setting but the more I look at the "plain" setting, I like how it shows off the diamond. With the holiday rush I was not able to get something else made in time. I will let her decide after I propose if she prefers this or if she wants to continue with my original plans for the custom setting. I was almost concerned that the diamond size would be too much, but I think it is going to look great :D

_2634.jpg

_2635.jpg

_2636.jpg

_2637.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! :cheeky:

hybridhera

Rough_Rock
Holy hell, that is beautiful. I am partial to RB solitaires. Please let us know how the proposal went? Congrats and well wishes.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
PERFECT!!!! Everything about it!!! The stone, the setting, the fact that you'll give her the option - I LOVE IT!!! Congrats on everything!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks PERFECT!! I love the 6 prong solitaire setting - and that diamond - W :love: W!!! Good luck with your proposal - she's going to say YES for sure!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! :love: :love: :love: I am such a sucker for a big beautiful diamond solitaire! I love it, you did so great!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
ClearVision said:
The engagement ring arrived yesterday!
I had hoped it would be here before Christmas but I was a bit late getting started.

The specs on the diamond are here (2.38ct, I, SI1):
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/shallow-ags0.182760/

I was going to with a custom 3 row pave setting but the more I look at the "plain" setting, I like how it shows off the diamond. With the holiday rush I was not able to get something else made in time. I will let her decide after I propose if she prefers this or if she wants to continue with my original plans for the custom setting. I was almost concerned that the diamond size would be too much, but I think it is going to look great :D
Fabulous diamond, you did a FANTASTIC job!!
Let us know what she ultimately decides for her setting. HOW EXCITING! :appl: :appl: :appl:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Oh I'm so glad you went for this diamond! That head on shot is scrumptious!!!! Make sure you come back with handshots! Good luck on the proposal!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: GORGEOUS stunner!!!! Good luck with the proposal, we are rooting for you!! ::) :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I don't think it looks great----it REALLY does! YEA!

cheers--Sharon

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous diamond - such a sweet spot in sizing, color, and clarity. :love:

I love your photos as well. All PSers appreciate the extra effort of 'out of the box' photos. :appl:

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Wow she is seriously going to be blown away!! You did a great job! :appl:

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Beyond Perfect! :love: Its a gorgeous stone in such a pretty solitaire setting! Wishing you all the best of your proposal, she will be floored when she see's the ring! :appl:

burntskye

Rough_Rock
I know its a bit late, but i simply love your ring and the simple setting. can you say where the setting came from? Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results