shape
carat
color
clarity

I am engaged - AGAIN! Tiffany reset ...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GolfGirl2008

Rough_Rock
I posted a few weeks ago about being indecisive whether to reset my 6 prong channel set to a solitaire.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/should-i-reset-my-e-ring.90892/

Well ... I took the plunge and had it reset. And he asked me to marry him again!! It's such a relief with only 3 weeks til the wedding to be comfortable and happy.

T&Co were absolutely amazing, understanding and patient the whole way through and had it done in a week. It's PERFECT. It's goooooooooooooorgeous. I am finally at peace with my beautiful ring.

Now tell me that this isn't the prettiest darn thing you have seen in a long time!!??! :)

Now the question is which band? We bought a half circle channel set band but now I am not digging it .. thoughts?

ringmirror.jpg

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!!
30.gif
i LOVE LOVE LOVE the tiffany solitaire!! your ring is amazing!! i love the tiffany swing as a band. you really can''t go wrong, anything you put next to that ring will look amazing!

GolfGirl2008

Rough_Rock
I am total crap at taking photos but here you can see the lovely arrows, though a bit blurry

LovelyArrows.jpg

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Classic and beautiful! I love it! I'm glad you will get married with the ering of your dreams. Have you tried a shared prong band? I love the look but I'm a bit partial.

GolfGirl2008

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/14/2008 1:14:09 AM
Author: luvmyhalo
Oh it is just beautiful!!!!!
30.gif
Simply stunning! Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif

Here''s a thread from a while back of Demelza trying different bands with her knife edge solitaire.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/scott-kay-pave-band-vs-plain-a-taste-test.36063/
Thanks!! Such an improvement eh?? Did you see my old setting? The nice thing is that I have the old setting still so could always set a colored stone into it in the future. I am quite loving the look of the plain band!!! Here is a sort of crappy pic (so not doing anyone any justice) of my ring with the half circle we bought. Let me know your thoughts.

ringgggggggg.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, GG I love your reset, and I''m happy for you that you really love your ring now.
I think I must''ve missed your first thread - let me just say *wow* about that gorgeous rock of yours. Fabbo size girly!
36.gif

And how sweet of your Fi to post again, aww.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Pop!! That bling looks HUGE on your hand!!

Congratulations!!
36.gif

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Hi golfgirl, congratulations on the reset. :) and it''s really sweet that he proposed again!
1.gif

can I ask you a question please? How did you approach T&Co for the reset? How long did you have the ring for? Because when I asked if Tiffany could reset my Lucida, and they said no. (I am not sure if it is because I wanted a different band, and the Lucida is patented, so they wouldn''tchange it, but it seemed to me that they wouldn''t entertain the idea at all (because they really didn''t listen to my request) even if I were to just switch it to yellow gold, for argument sake)

Appreciate it if you could share your experience. Thanks!!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow that turned out gorgeous and it looks huge.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, just beautiful!!!! Me loves the classic look!!!!! I like the band too, but probably would have gone with a shared prong ( but you cannot go wrong with any band and that e-ring!).

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks gorgeous as a solitaire and HUGE! I think a shared prong band would compliment your new mounting much more than channel set. Tiff''s has plenty of beautiful shared prong bands to choose from. Happy shopping!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your new solitaire! It looks nice with the band you have now, but I do love the solitaire with a shared-prong band look! If it were me, I''d get the plain knife-edge band for the wedding, then get a shared prong band for an anniversary or something so I could have both looks. I love the big diamond popping out of all platinum look too. Make sure you post pics of whatever you decide!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
GolfGirl, it''s AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The stone definitely pops more and is very streamlined in its new PERFECT setting.

Congrats again!!!!!!!! It is gorgeous. We need more pics!!!!

36.gif

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
Looks amazing! That profile view is my all-time favorite. I know there are some really nice versions of the Tiffany setting, but there''s something about the original that tugs at my heartstrings.

I think a plain band makes a perfect set, but I''m also partial to narrower shared-prong eternities. Might as well go all the way, know what I mean?
31.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous - that setting always gets me. I am so glad you have your ring exactly the way you want it!

I too love the shared prong smaller eternity band with that ring. It is just so classy and elegant IMO. The knife edge matching band is great too if you don''t want extra bling. If it were me doing it all over again, particularly if I had that Tiffany ering, I''d get a diamond band and the knife edge band and have a triple ring ceremony. That way, you''d have the option of either ring and they would both have been part of the ceremony and ring blessing.

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Oh lady! That is just stunning!!!! Your ring was obviously gorgeous before, but there is no beating a tiffany solitaire.

I am really happy that you are finally thrilled with your ring
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s stunning! Big and classic!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
This is one of my favorites from T&Co and think it would look great with your classic solitare.

17669125_M_OVER_1.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock

It looks like the picture of the band got cut off

emsmileo.gif
.... I''ll try later.

I also think that the classic knife-edge T&Co band would look great with your engagement ring. I have that band and love the simplicity of it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results