shape
carat
color
clarity

Help custom PC ering finding a band ( pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
Hi guys need some advice. I am trying to find a band to match my ering. my ering style as u can see is art deco. so finding something might be alittle hard. plus the two channel star set pendent points come down long and my bagettes also go from thin to thick as it gets closer to my stone this will make it impossible for a flush fit w/out something being custom made and i would like to wear both at once. but i dont have to have flush fit as long as it looks nice.so i have been looking around web for pics and ideas for custom made if i decide to go that way. i have found somethings online and want your opioion on them. I also have been looking for a Star Set Eternity Band anyone know where i can find a pic? also if u guys have some suggestions I''m listening.

collection.jpg

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
ok here is some bands i found that i like i put numbers so u guys can tell me which u like or not.

band collection.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
What about getting two number 3''s to flank the ering.?

Calling ANA- YoooHoooo feel like a little photoshop???? eh?
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
thats a good idea. i want something nice but not to boring or busy thanks for the info. i would really like to see a star set eternity band but i can''t find anywhere. the only thing i dont like about having a flush band is i cant wear it alone. but thats not a too big prob.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
I think I''d have two plain or pave diamond bands custom made to fit flush on either side. I think it will look akward with a straight band and too much to take away from the engagement ring with a busy, ornately designed band.

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
1, 4 and 8. I love #7 but it may be too big w/the e-ring... would be gorgeous as just a wedding band tho... If #4 goes all the way around, I'd probably lean towards that since bands have a tendency to turn.

good luck!
-lovey

ps. pear crazy's suggestion re: custom bands is EXCELLENT. that would look great.

I''m with pearcrazy. Two custom bands make sense to me too. I don''t care about flush sitting bands, but I imagine that you don''t want to detract from the beautiful design of your e-ring. Two custom bands could really highlight that beauty.

Depending on where you live, you might consider going to a few jewelry designers to get their ideas. ''

Have fun!!!! Mary

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
pearcrazy thats a cool idea!!!!!!!! i never thought of that on either side would be nice plus i have very long fingers so i prob could pull off. that might be really nice plus it wont take away from my ering because it already very detailed. now when u say plain u mean no diamonds? anyone have a pic of of a example of a ering w/ bands like that. it doesnt have to be a pc ring. any example would be awesome im a visual person need a pic to really get a idea of what to look for. thanks for the AWESOME IDEA

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Id go with something like 6, custom formed to your actual ring.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i know this is a diamond forum, and we''re all about sparklies here, but what about a plain band that is shaped to fit against your band? it would help your ering stand out on it''s own and not detract from the style. it could be as thin or thick as you like. just a thought..
(don''t ban me for not promoting more diamonds!!!)

NyssaLynne

Shiny_Rock
I like 1 and 7...or a custom band. I am having a similar problem as the only band I can find to fit flush next to my e-ring is a plain 2mm band and I want something with diamonds.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Am I the only one who loves #2? I think the shapes would look great with your e-ring plus I like that it''s narrow.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I keep staring at the picture of your ring to figure out what best will go with it. It''s so beautiful and unique! That''s a hard decision. I think I you should either go custom rings on both sides or #7 (in the first picture of bands) and wear them separately. Good luck!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/7/2005 10:19:20 PM
Author: Patty
Am I the only one who loves #2? I think the shapes would look great with your e-ring plus I like that it''s narrow.
HI:

Don''t despire Patty
2.gif
, #2 would be my choice also.

cheers--Sharon

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys for all your great input and compliments it is a hard choice. i think i am going to have to look into a couple of them and then decide if i will have something custom made since pearcrazy gave me such a good idea to have two bands made to fit on top and bottom. does anyone know a average of how long a ring takes to be made i guessing 4-6 months. also i tried on # 2 from the fist batch and it looked really nice and fix almost flush against my ring it did not take away from the center stone either. #2 also has that eternity band look i like. (design goees all the way around). Such hard choices but LOADS of FUN.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Photoshop you say ?
31.gif

I am not sure how these would fit next to the ring - so I can't really put it together. The rings seems pretty high, but it is hard to guess precisely. Especially the bezels of the princess sides stones seem higher than the usual 2mm or less of an eternity band. Are they ?

In the meantime, here's one more - matching the baguettes on the side and the style, IMO:

45.jpg

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
ok guys bare w/ me i did some photoshop work and put some of the rings on my finger w/ ering. sorry for all the pictures i know im crazy lol. i tried pearcrazy''s idea of two bands and kinda got it to work so i could get a idea. take a look and tell me what u think .

jenibear

Shiny_Rock
I think Valerie''s suggestion is the best.
I would stay away from any band that would add more angles. It will look harsh. A straight band would look better IMHO.
The one Valerie picked out matches the style - and you can flank the ring with them for a bolder look.
Can you photoshop that one?

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I like the second collage, with the four princesses set on their corners.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results