shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged with 2.05 I/SI1 BGD Blue!

atp223

Shiny_Rock
We picked out the ring last summer/fall, and it was finally presented to me this weekend (disguised as a secret santa present from one of my girlfriends at our slightly belated secret santa get-together)!

It's a 2.05 carat I/SI1 from BGD. It's absolutely gorgeous and totally white (I was never allowed to see it in person and I was really worried about it - but apparently for absolutely no reason!). It's so sparkly and glittery! It also appears to be completely eye clean - I have given myself a headache looking for the inclusions and can't find any anywhere. I'm obsessed! I have the vendor pictures and some iphone hand shots, but I'm planning a photo shoot with a real camera as soon as we get home!

this is the link to the stone: http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamonds/diamond-details/2.047-i-si1-round-diamond-ags-104047808003

Oh, and the setting is the novela pave, but with a non-peg truth head instead of the regular novela head. I love it!

BrianGavin_TruthNovela_FaceB_092211.jpg

BrianGavin_TruthNovela1b_092211.jpg

BrianGavin_TruthNovela2b_092211.jpg

photo%201_4.jpg

photo%202_4.jpg

photo%203_2.jpg

photo%204_2.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! It looks lovely on your finger! What band will you be wearing w/ it?

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! :love: It looks marvelous on your hand. I love the setting, too! Congratulations on your engagement, and I'm looking forward to more photos.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is AMAZING! looks stunning on your hand! What a beautiful diamond! :love: :love:

Congratulations on your engagement!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that looks so beautiful and so perfect on your hand!! Substantial and also very tasteful, elegant and timeless - I really love it! :love: :appl:

atp223

Shiny_Rock
Thanks to everyone!!! You guys are all so nice :). And in the original post I forgot to say thank to everyone from pricescope for all of your advice - advice that was directly for me, and just the wealth of information available on this website generally! This could not have been accomplished without all of you...

mom2boys - I'm Greek Orthodox, so it is traditional to wear the wedding ring on the right hand. Though many Greek Americans wear their whole set on their left hand, I want an eternity band with 20 pointers, and I think that would work out better on my right hand anyway. That's what my aunts all do (engagement ring on left, eternity band on right). I might get a really thin platinum band to wear with the e-ring on my left hand, but I'm not sure. So many decisions to make!! I welcome suggestions :).

Thanks again to all of you!!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring! Congratulations on your engagement!!!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Wowzers! It turned out perfectly. I love the head you put on, it's very fluid and feminine.

Congrats! :love: :appl:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
wow, beautiful and huge! it looks great on you! congratulations!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
So so pretty!!! Congratulations on your engagement!!!!

I think you should wear your rings however way it makes you happy to wear them!!! My SIL is Greek Orthodox, but she wears her e-ring and band together. I am more fond of the traditional wedding set (plus I think your ring would look FAB with a 20 pt e-band), but that's just my opinion. :)) Best of luck!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful! Congratulations on your engagement!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Num num num :appl: Congrats!

chees--Sharon

OCgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to the BGD Blue club!!! Don't these babies sparkle like mad??? I look at my BGD Blue e-ring way too much for my own good and I've had it for months now. Never get tired of it.

I remember you were worried about the inclusion when you stared at the picture before you got your ring (IF I rememeber correctly). I'm glad it's white and clean!!!!

Congrats!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ering! :love: It looks absolutely elegant on your hand, perfect size, deliciously blingy!! Congrats on your engagement!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous! Congratulations.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a gorgeous ring, congrats!!! :love: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results