shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have the Lucida with Trilliant?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
I''m in the process of having a custom design done... and one of my inspirations was the Tiffany Lucida three stone... the one with trilliant side stones... can be seen here... http://www.tiffany.com/Engagement/Item.aspx?sku=18940345

Anyone have one who can share pics of the various views... better than what Tiffany''s site shows?

TIA!

Hera

Ideal_Rock
I don''t, but I''m sure excited to see your ring when it''s finished
1.gif

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Really??? No one???? I''m really kinda surprised!!! I thought it was popular for some reason! LOL!

Hmmm... how can I get a better pic of it?

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, seriously, I spent a good 30 minutes searching the internet for any shots of that ring and came up with zilch! Then I came up with this ring, from a PSer...UCLABelle - here beautiful EC ring with trilliants...

This is all I came up with, sorry! And even as I typed this I was still trying!

UCLABelle's Ring

I hope this helps a little? The link shows more pics of that gorgeous ring! I thought it was very pretty!
IMG_0526%20(2).JPG

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Elegant- Thanks for posting mine... and your nice compliment.

I have seen a few Lucida''s with trilliants today at the Tiffany''s, very pretty.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/20/2008 2:20:52 AM
Author: UCLABelle
Elegant- Thanks for posting mine... and your nice compliment.

I have seen a few Lucida''s with trilliants today at the Tiffany''s, very pretty.
Could you please show me the underside of the ring? It''s that angle that we can''t see!

The architecture of it is what we are having a problem with!

Thanks!!!!

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
You''re welcome...it did take me a while to find this - I hope it was you were looking for.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/20/2008 3:40:40 PM
Author: Elegant
You''re welcome...it did take me a while to find this - I hope it was you were looking for.
You found more than I did... I think it''s actually really close to being the same ring... the prongs on the trilliants are different... they are v''s on the lucida... but the part that we need to see... it looks the same!

THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results