shape
carat
color
clarity

CrownJewel''s Radiant!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
I have a FI!! I'm engaged!! It took us a while to get semi-decent photos. It's so hard!
It's a 1.53 carat I SI1 radiant. We sacrificed size to get a lively stone. It faces up much, much
smaller than a stone of its size should, because it's deeper and has an extremely thick girdle.
This was ok for us, because after looking at many other stones, this was really the liveliest one.
I believe the dimensions are something like 6.31mm x 6.20mm. The ring size is a 4.5, and it's a
little big on me. Anyway, without further ado...[ETA: Apparently there was much further ado. The
photos didn't work. Scroll to the bottom for photos. Sorry!]

I'm so in love...both with the ring and the FI. I loved the Central Park autumn proposal...everything about
the evening was beautiful. Then we had a lovely dinner at the Boathouse Restaurant and the lighting
couldn't have been more perfect for my ring!!! So much fun to stare at it!

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! That''s a BEAUTY! It''s funny that you can research stats FOREVER, but in the end, it''s about the stone that sings to you!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Awww...I can''t see the pics!!!
15.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations
36.gif
, but I can''t see anything either
39.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can see them
33.gif
. it''s beautfiul, congrats.....

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, congrats CrownJewel!! The proposal sounds perfect. Can''t see your gorgeous radiant either. Maybe email the pics to the PS admin and they can post the pics for you. Best wishes to you and your fiancee!!!!
36.gif

bae7

Shiny_Rock
8.gif
bummer...I can''t see them either.

But congrats on the engagement!!!!!
1.gif

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
I thought I would check in again for the pics,,, but still nothing. And I''m soooo sorry for being so rude
emembarrassed.gif
,,, congrats!!!!
emsmile.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! That proposal sounds wonderful...
9.gif
I can''t wait to see pics of your ring!
36.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Dear goodness! I apologize for being such a tease! The photos worked for some, but not others. I uploaded them to my Yahoo account, but I guess they were being temperamental! Let''s just attach them then.

CIMG2540a.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful! Congrats!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty ring. I love it.

shay

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Oh it''s just beautiful, CrownJewel! Congratulations!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is just lovely!!! May we see a close up shot of your radiant center stone pretty please???

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Congrats again!

I have to say you made a great choice by picking it with your eyes... I adore my eye-picked stone too!
9.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for being patient you guys! I''m glad you came back to look. Didn''t you guys know about the "special" Pricescope glasses for viewing the invisible photos? :) Just kidding. Sorry again! I wish I could get more photos. I''ve noticed that the I color does show up in these photos, but in real life it looks so white in all lights! We were at Carnegie Hall this afternoon, and then the Carnegie Deli and I was having such a blast sneaking peeks at my ring. Such playful stones! I hope I have time to take some "autumn" theme shots with the colored leaves. I''ll try that later this week...

CIMG2592a.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results