shape
carat
color
clarity

Could use a little help deciding between Erika Winters bands

stevielaine

Rough_Rock
Hello folks!

I haven't been on for a while since I got my engagement ring, but now the time has come to pick out a wedding band. When I was looking for an engagement ring, I LOVED Erika's settings, but ended up deciding on a Single Stone setting that I just fell in love with. When I saw Erika's collection of bands, I was so happy because I will be wearing my band a lot on it's own, and I want a band that will be able to stand alone as well as pair well with my engagement ring. Her bands are so detailed and unique and can definitely be worn solo.

So on to the pictures! Here is my engagement ring...

My two favorite bands are the Viola and the Lily. I am a huge fan of rose gold, especially Erika's brushed finish, so I will most likely be getting that, but platinum is definitely still an option.
http://erikawinters.com/Wedding-Bands-Viola.html#.VWVRz0buNII

http://erikawinters.com/Wedding-Bands-Lily.html#.VWVR0UbuNII

The Viola is my absolute favorite, I love how the geometric facets catch the light, but I worry the style doesn't quite go with my ring.
Here are a few photos of the Viola with my ring... the ring is way too big for me by the way!

And here is the Lily, this one my fiance liked a lot, and I feel like the style is a little more in line with my ring, but it is a little wider, and my engagement ring is very slim.

There is also another option that is a little more simple, but I like it as well. It is this Single Stone band in rose gold. https://www.singlestone.com/rose-gold_c44/lucy_p207/ I have tried this one on with my ring as well, and it is very pretty, but doesn't have the "wow" factor that EW bands do to me.

I would appreciate any input or thoughts you'd like to share. Both Erika and Grace have been absolutely wonderful with helping me with all of my millions of questions, but I thought I would put it out to the PS community for some extra insight.

Thanks in advance for your help! Cheers!

PS I apologize for the not so great iphone photos! ;-)

img_8087.jpg

img_8088.jpg

img_8091.jpg

img_8090.jpg

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Could use a little help deciding between Erika Winters b

I had the exact same issue, I went with the Viola but the Lily was a top contender..and it's still on my wish list...

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/which-band.211668/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/which-band.211668/[/URL]

I have finally settled on how I wear it most days which is as a spacer with one pave band. But I chaned it often trying to decide.

When I travel I often wear it stand all be on my right hand. The color is so pretty.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Both are absolutely stunning. In your case I would go with the Lily as it combines perfect with your e-ring :love: :love: :love:

The style of the Viola seems more modern. I guess it all depends on how you will wear your rings. If you will stack them I would personally go for the Lily. If you will wear it as a standalone, both will be perfect.

The Lucy by Singlestone looks great as well but I love the fresh, updated and young look of the EW rings

_30602.jpg

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mayk|1432708578|3881655 said:
I had the exact same issue, I went with the Viola but the Lily was a top contender..and it's still on my wish list...

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/which-band.211668/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/which-band.211668/[/URL]

I have finally settled on how I wear it most days which is as a spacer with one pave band. But I changed it often trying to decide.

When I travel I often wear the Viola as a stand alone ring on my right hand. The rose gold color is so pretty.

I really shouldn't post at 2:00 a.m. spell check or maybe rereading just didn't happen :nono:

LuckyKelleyK

Shiny_Rock

I also love the viola but I think the lily is gorgeous too and looks better with your ring.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

How I'm wearing it most days.
I do notice the angles even stacked. I also liked that element.

_30614.jpg

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

The Lily looks better with your ring, maybe you could eventually buy both and stack them as well :D

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Such great choices! All three bands are beautiful, but I think the Lily looks best paired with your ring. :appl:

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock

Love, love, love the Lily, also!

FightGravity

Shiny_Rock

I loooove all her bands. Love. I'm currently saving up for the imogen in RG as an anniversary band.

I like the lily better with your engagement ring. Did you get to try on the imogen? I think it would be lovely with your other ring too.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I prefer the viola. I don't think the lily goes with your ring any better actually.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

telephone89|1432753104|3881898 said:
I prefer the viola. I don't think the lily goes with your ring any better actually.

I agree here. I really like the viola with your ring. I also like rose with the white. The SS band is beautiful too. I'm not loving the lily but that's me. Go with what your heart loves. In your post it says viola.

stevielaine

Rough_Rock

Mayk|1432723445|3881703 said:
Mayk|1432708578|3881655 said:

I have finally settled on how I wear it most days which is as a spacer with one pave band. But I changed it often trying to decide.

When I travel I often wear the Viola as a stand alone ring on my right hand. The rose gold color is so pretty.

I really shouldn't post at 2:00 a.m. spell check or maybe rereading just didn't happen :nono:

haha I didn't even notice the spelling actually! I'm just glad you responded! I did see your post, and love that you chose the Viola band, but the funniest thing is that seeing the Lily you had in rose gold paired with your set actually got me thinking about the Lily again! That, and a photo that Grace posted to her instagram with all of the different EW bands with different settings! Hopefully it's ok to post a screenshot?

Thanks for all the responses, I'll post more later!

img_3922.png

stevielaine

Rough_Rock

arkieb1|1432735809|3881777 said:
The Lily looks better with your ring, maybe you could eventually buy both and stack them as well :D

Naughty naughty...but not a bad idea! :Up_to_something:

stevielaine

Rough_Rock

FightGravity|1432751233|3881883 said:
I loooove all her bands. Love. I'm currently saving up for the imogen in RG as an anniversary band.

I like the lily better with your engagement ring. Did you get to try on the imogen? I think it would be lovely with your other ring too.

Hi FightGravity, I did get to try on the Imogen, and it is absolutely gorgeous, but for my band, I actually would prefer a little less bling (weird, I know!). Here is a photo with the Imogen,the Single Stone band, and the Lily.

img_8092.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

"I Love Lucy" :D

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Beautiful engagement ring Stevielaine!
I just wanted to say that I think the rose gold suits your skin tone the best, IMHO. The single stone band and lilly are my favorites. have fun choosing

FightGravity

Shiny_Rock

stevielaine|1432796697|3882129 said:
FightGravity|1432751233|3881883 said:

Hi FightGravity, I did get to try on the Imogen, and it is absolutely gorgeous, but for my band, I actually would prefer a little less bling (weird, I know!). Here is a photo with the Imogen,the Single Stone band, and the Lily.

Not weird at all :) I like to see center stones pop, and blingier bands can take away from that.

Looking forward to seeing it, whatever you decide!

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock

Another vote for the Lily :naughty:

:bigsmile:

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock

Definitely the lily! I understand wanting little less bling for band I did that when I decided for the single prong over double prong anniversary. It makes for very easy stacking. I look forward to seeing what you choose because they are both gorgeous bands!

stevielaine

Rough_Rock

Thank you all for your input. It's going to be a tough decision! I will keep you updated, and if anyone has anything else to add...please do! Thanks again! :dance:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock

My vote is for the EW Viola band. Do you happen to have a photo of your ER with the SS band? I would choose the SS band as a runner up. I can't wait to see what you end up deciding on.

stevielaine

Rough_Rock

_lovesvintage_|1433211440|3883953 said:
My vote is for the EW Viola band. Do you happen to have a photo of your ER with the SS band? I would choose the SS band as a runner up. I can't wait to see what you end up deciding on.
Hi lovesvintage,

I do have a couple of photos of my ring with the single stone band...

Not to make things difficult, but I also tried on this simple Tiffany band with a knife edge and milgrain. I think this band looks good with my ring, but the milgrain seems a bit big, especially compared to the delicate Single Stone milgrain on my ring.

img_8144.jpg

img_8145.jpg

img_8147.jpg

img_8148.jpg

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock

stevielaine|1433219633|3883995 said:
Hi lovesvintage,

Not to make things difficult, but I also tried on this simple Tiffany band with a knife edge and milgrain. I think this band looks good with my ring, but the milgrain seems a bit big, especially compared to the delicate Single Stone milgrain on my ring.

Thanks for posting the pics. After seeing them, I still would choose the Viola band if you want the option of wearing a band with your gorgeous ER or alone. Definitely the SS band if you really like the delicate look. I know that for sure that I definitely prefer bands that are low so that you can still enjoy the profile of the ER like the pic you posted. So when do you have to decide? You have great taste and awesome options. The Tiffany band looks nice too for the delicate look, but I agree that the millegrain does stand out compared to your ER.

stevielaine

Rough_Rock

_lovesvintage_|1433281974|3884333 said:
Hi lovesvintage,

Thanks for posting the pics. After seeing them, I still would choose the Viola band if you want the option of wearing a band with your gorgeous ER or alone. Definitely the SS band if you really like the delicate look. I know that for sure that I definitely prefer bands that are low so that you can still enjoy the profile of the ER like the pic you posted. So when do you have to decide? You have great taste and awesome options. The Tiffany band looks nice too for the delicate look, but I agree that the millegrain does stand out compared to your ER.

Thank you so much for the advice, and your kind words. I too like rings that sit low to the finger, so as not to obscure the view of my engagement ring. I think that the SS band pairs very well with my ring, but I can't get over EW bands, and think they are so unique and detailed. I do think I need to make a decision fairly soon. Our wedding is in September, and both Single Stone and Erika have quoted at least 6 weeks. I am waiting to hear back from Grace to see if I can try the Lily in rose gold at home, and may do the same for the Single Stone band in rose gold. It really helps to see the actual band with my ring!

Thanks again guys! Hope you're all having a nice week! :D

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock

stevielaine said:
_lovesvintage_|1433281974|3884333 said:
Hi lovesvintage,

Thank you so much for the advice, and your kind words. I too like rings that sit low to the finger, so as not to obscure the view of my engagement ring. I think that the SS band pairs very well with my ring, but I can't get over EW bands, and think they are so unique and detailed. I do think I need to make a decision fairly soon. Our wedding is in September, and both Single Stone and Erika have quoted at least 6 weeks. I am waiting to hear back from Grace to see if I can try the Lily in rose gold at home, and may do the same for the Single Stone band in rose gold. It really helps to see the actual band with my ring!

Thanks again guys! Hope you're all having a nice week! :D

I agree, it helps to see the bands in the metal that you want. Hopefully you will be able to make a decision after this. :) I have my husband's aunt's wedding to attend in Sept. Well wishes on your decision and wedding plans!!! Have a wonderful week too! Again, I can't wait to see which band you decide on getting.

stevielaine

Rough_Rock

Just posting a quick update, I am going to try to go to Eric Trabert Goldsmiths in San Francisco next week. That is where I ordered my engagement ring and they carry both Single Stone and Erika Winters bands. My hope is that I will be able to see all three bands together so I can finally make a decision! Wish me luck, it's not going to be an easy decision! Thank you so much to all who have posted responses. I appreciate every one!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

OOOO - good luck!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That's great! Happy thinking :wavey:

stevielaine

Rough_Rock

Hi Guys!

I decided to go with the Lily in rose gold! Will post pics once I get it! Thanks again for all of your input! :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results