Votes: 50 83.3%
  • LILY - PLATINUM

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I've been waiting not so patiently for Erika Winter's new bands. I was all set to get a matching band for my VC ering and then I saw she was planning to use French Cuts. Well when the bands were released the bands I liked the best were not the bands with French Cuts :-o Murphy's Law

I've narrowed it down to two. I've never been a mixed gold colors girl but everyone does it. I was pretty sure anything I picked would be in Platinum. Well they sent me the Lily in Rose Gold and it's really pretty. I like how it looks between my bands. I also like the Imogen also pictured.

Please vote if you don't mind. Try to ignore the horrible pictures. Of course my day to play before sending them back is cloudy and overcast. The pictures with my iPhone are actually better than my Canon.

img_7413.jpg

img_7414.jpg

_28166.jpg

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One iPhone picture of Imogen

_28167.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they are all pretty!

Does Lily design go all the way around? I looked at the pics on her FB and see that there is a gap between the diamond areas, so that is good that your diamond isn't actually covering up the design.

I think my vote is Lily Rose Gold, second choice (or equal) platinum Lily. I think the other one just blends in with your other rings too much.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, I love the rose gold with your set, I like that most of it is plain metal vs being mostly pave like the Imogen. Dont get me wrong, that's beautiful, but I think with all the pave in your set already, the details in the Imogen get lost. At least, from the photos that's how it looks. I like how the rose gold is different in many ways. Different color, more metal vs pave. The juxtaposition makes everything pop, rather than meld together.

However, I dont want you to mix metals just because everyone is doing it these day lol.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I voted RG because of the beautiful contrast. I like the color as wel as the subtle 'mostly metal' look of the Lily.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two more close ups.

_28168.jpg

_28169.jpg

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1426877870|3850201 said:
So, I love the rose gold with your set, I like that most of it is plain metal vs being mostly pave like the Imogen. Dont get me wrong, that's beautiful, but I think with all the pave in your set already, the details in the Imogen get lost. At least, from the photos that's how it looks. I like how the rose gold is different in many ways. Different color, more metal vs pave. The juxtaposition makes everything pop, rather than meld together.

However, I dont want you to mix metals just because everyone is doing it these day lol.

Niel my husband said the exact same thing...

redroze1

Shiny_Rock
With pave erings I tend not to like pave bands. Feels too much of the same and ends up looking like a super thick pave shank. I like the Lily because it has more gold in it. I've been trying on stacks and find the more difference between the rings - the better the stack looks.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I almost felt like the Imogen if I picked it would be more stand alone with my ering. In order to really see the detail. It did get lost with the pave' band.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I vote for an option not listed:
Imogen in rose gold.

Both bands are gorgeous! Both bands look incredible on you. There really is no wrong choice.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I vote for the rose gold too! I love the contrast and really like that particular band as well. As for it being "trendy", I've been wearing a rose gold band in between my platinum 3 stone setting and platinum diamond wedding band for a couple of years now. My research showed that it was a fairly classic combination that will stand the test of time.

three_stone_8.jpg

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yenny! I love your rings! So nice to see you!!!! :wavey: thanks for weighing in!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CRYSTAL24K|1426883819|3850268 said:
I vote for an option not listed:
Imogen in rose gold.

Both bands are gorgeous! Both bands look incredible on you. There really is no wrong choice.

This is also an option :Up_to_something:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm voting rose gold also (any of the rings in rose gold). When they are in white gold/plat they just dont stand out enough
(and I know they are not cheap). The rose gold gives them that antique feeling and is a very nice contrast to your ering.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Lily in Rose gold! She looks so divine in your stacking set :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another for the Lily in Rose gold. Gorgeous. :love:
I love the contrast and the details stand out in the rose gold next to your VC ER.

Though I do love the Lily in Platinum too. So really it comes down to what you love best. Not always an easy decision because they are both beautiful and will look amazing with your ER.

LuckyKelleyK

Shiny_Rock
The rose gold is beautiful. I think with a stack it's a good idea to break it up with either a different metal (like the rose gold) or with a gemstone band to add some color.

ETA: I'm so glad you posted a thread about these bands, aren't they amazing!?! I was hoping some would pop up on PS :)

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
Rose gold!!! I love the contrast and it helps you see the beautiful new band in that lovely stack!!

:bigsmile:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Lily in the rose gold, so beautiful!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sunshine!

_28197.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk|1426952718|3850595 said:
Sunshine!

So pretty!
Have you made your decision yet Mayk?

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1426953840|3850601 said:
Sunshine!

So pretty!

I haven't I'm sure about Rose Gold but I'm trying to decide if it's this one, an Imogen in RG or I was told they could do the Viola with FC and in RG. The hard part is deciding when this beauty is "in hand" versus patience.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The rose gold, it looks lovely on your skin tone and it just pops. With such a sculpted band I don't think you want it to blend in, the whole point is that it's different and stands out. I really love these :appl:

LuckyKelleyK

Shiny_Rock
Mayk|1426954374|3850605 said:
Sunshine!

So pretty!

I haven't I'm sure about Rose Gold but I'm trying to decide if it's this one, an Imogen in RG or I was told they could do the Viola with FC and in RG. The hard part is deciding when this beauty is "in hand" versus patience.

Ooh, I'm assuming they would be square french cuts in the viola? Did they quote you a price? That would be beautiful.

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
Does Imogen come in Rose Gold? I like it better than Lily because the shape helps it stand out from the band of your engagement ring. Having it in Rose Gold would help it to stand out even more. Beautiful wedding set, by the way! :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LuckyKelleyK|1426955470|3850611 said:
Mayk|1426954374|3850605 said:
Sunshine!

So pretty!

Ooh, I'm assuming they would be square french cuts in the viola? Did they quote you a price? That would be beautiful.

I just asked if they could. I didn't inquire as to price yet.

I'm starting to really enjoy the Lily and the knife edge.

LuckyKelleyK

Shiny_Rock
Yep, it's very pretty. Plus, you already have it! You can't really lose in this situation, they are all beautiful.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PattyCo|1426957253|3850623 said:
Does Imogen come in Rose Gold? I like it better than Lily because the shape helps it stand out from the band of your engagement ring. Having it in Rose Gold would help it to stand out even more. Beautiful wedding set, by the way! :love:

It does come in Rose Gold.. because it had more diamonds and I think the RG would be less noticable I've eliminated that one so far... it's down to the Lily and the Viola which I would have to wait on for it to be made. :naughty:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like the Lily. Have you considered yg? Think that will be a classic color as well as add a pop of color between your platinum rings.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thecat|1427004888|3850870 said:
I like the Lily. Have you considered yg? Think that will be a classic color as well as add a pop of color between your platinum rings.

YG doesn't appeal to me. Not sure why.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results