shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Columbian emerald in halo by David Klass

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got this emerald a little over a year ago: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/kryptonite-columbian-emerald-from-lisa.200699/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/kryptonite-columbian-emerald-from-lisa.200699/[/URL]

I started talks with David Klass in November of last year on how to set it. I knew I wanted milgrain, halo and engraving, but beyond that, the details needed to be worked out. I went AWOL on him for about 5 months at one point, stalled in the process. A tweak here and there by Elle W, and we were back on track. Voila, the final product! First, vendor pics...

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing ring and emerald. I'm in love . . . :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and setting :love:
David nailed it again and you made some great design choices.

I like it combined with the bands!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful setting and stone! Another gorgeous creation by DK! It looks amazing on you and fabulous with your other bands. :appl:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, thanks for sharing! :love: :love: :love:

DK :))

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is just stunning and looks beautiful with the bands :love: :love:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That is so gorgeous! :shock:

I love the glow and size! :love:

The setting is gorgeous, unusual and different. DROOL!!!! :cheeky: :cheeky:

How did you get a hold of David Klass? I emailed him once, looking for a halo for my oval, and he never responded. :(sad

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks mayk, derbygal, Acinom, Marcy, crystal, ihi, dk, kmarla and ilander! I like it with the bands, too, I may wear it with them on my left hand on puffy days when it won't fit on my right. :)

ILander, I suggest you just email again. Sometimes it takes him a few days to get back to you. I can't even imagine what his inbox looks like!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
That's gorgeous! Love the Art Deco-ness of the setting, and the emerald is stunning.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS!!! :love: :love: :love: Everything about this ring is spot on, it's perfection! amazing stone and setting, DK has outdone himself!

makeable

Shiny_Rock
I saw this on Facebook and was absolutely drooling. I'm so glad it's yours. It's magical and worthy of a Princess. Beautiful! :appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply one of the most beautiful rings I have EVER seen.. I love it.. congratulations... your taste in rings is impeccable.. love it!!

:appl: :appl: :appl:

NKOTB|1436632972|3901676 said:
I got this emerald a little over a year ago: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/kryptonite-columbian-emerald-from-lisa.200699/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/kryptonite-columbian-emerald-from-lisa.200699/[/URL]

I started talks with David Klass in November of last year on how to set it. I knew I wanted milgrain, halo and engraving, but beyond that, the details needed to be worked out. I went AWOL on him for about 5 months at one point, stalled in the process. A tweak here and there by Elle W, and we were back on track. Voila, the final product! First, vendor pics...

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, HollyS - art deco is what I was aiming for. :)

Thanks, Alex T, Voldenuit, Scarlett, and junebug!

makeable - I'm no princess, but can pretend once in a while! :D

Tekate - thanks for the very nice compliment!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - that is one stunning ring! The very best of everything art deco! Enjoy your new bling!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning ring!! I really love it stacked with your other bands too. :love: :love: Another gorgeous creation from David K... :appl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful emerald ring!.. :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Returning to your thread, hoping for more pics :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results